Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 2 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 3 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 4 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 5 Munich: New Museum Open Documenting Nazism's Rise...
- 6 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 7 Need to purchase British currency from US
- 8 Bruges for 1st time
- 9 Frankfurt airport--destination Alsace
- 10 One champagne tour in Reims
- 11 1st time European Experience- Ireland, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, or Other?
- 12 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 13 Private Guide for Rome tour ( by Van or limo)?
- 14 Getting to Büyük Mecidiye Cami
- 15 Zagreb to Pula and more
- 16 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 17 Help with Honeymoon trip Italy
- 18 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 19 Staying over visa expiration.
- 20 I have one extra day in my FIRST TIME EUROPE trip, where should I spend it?
- 21 Question about staying in the Museumplein are
- 22 My Trip to Spain blew up. Need Barcelona help
- 23 Help with 5-6 days in the Azores
- 24 Kerouac - please say the weather will clear up in Paris
- 25 Help, no email from Trenitalia with PNR number!
Bulgaria Trip Reports
- Visit Draculas Neighborhood (Video + Stills) by Explorer
Started on Dec 10, 14 at 12:49 PM be the first to reply
- 17 days in Bulgaria - Our Experience by OneYearOff
Started on Oct 25, 13 at 04:03 AM 7 responses
- 36 Hours in Sofia by fourfortravel
Started on Nov 14, 12 at 08:38 AM 17 responses
- Visit Draculas Neighborhood On Line (Video + Stills) by Explorer
Started on Mar 1, 12 at 01:50 PM be the first to reply
- The "B" Trip, Part Two, Serbia and Bulgaria by thursdaysd
Started on Sep 30, 11 at 11:35 AM 47 responses
- Adventures in Bulgaria by mix_adventure
Started on Jun 30, 11 at 05:01 AM 1 responses
- Bulgaria - Rila Monastery, Sofia, and a few restaurants by Toucan2
Started on Nov 9, 07 at 09:45 PM 18 responses
- Gertie in Eastern Europe by gertie3751
Started on May 14, 12 at 12:55 PM 61 responses
- Explore Draculas Neighborhood On Line (Video + Stills) by Explorer
Started on Sep 10, 13 at 01:54 PM 1 responses
- Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman by Nywoman
Started on Sep 3, 14 at 01:16 PM 39 responses