We are going on our holiday in Sunny Beach at the end of July. We have booked our transfers with www.bourgas-airport-transfers.com from the aiport to Sunny Beach and back. Anyone booking similar service and feedback? That's our first DIY holiday.
Also we are going to Plovdiv for 2 days on a wedding , thought of renting a car but we're 7 and I think it's not worth it. Will use the same company if all ok . Will have one day in Plovdiv - any recommendations what to see ?
Also we'd like to see more from Buglaria but for a short trip from Sunny Beach( max of 150 km away). All recommendations would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 나눔로또 파워볼 ▶ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 3 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 4 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 5 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Montserrat Express
- 8 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 9 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 10 International drivers permit
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 Places to stop/stay?
- 13 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 14 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 15 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 16 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 17 ATM help
- 18 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 19 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 20 Visit to Sardinia
- 21 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 22 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 23 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 24 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 25 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions