We are going on our holiday in Sunny Beach at the end of July. We have booked our transfers with www.bourgas-airport-transfers.com from the aiport to Sunny Beach and back. Anyone booking similar service and feedback? That's our first DIY holiday.
Also we are going to Plovdiv for 2 days on a wedding , thought of renting a car but we're 7 and I think it's not worth it. Will use the same company if all ok . Will have one day in Plovdiv - any recommendations what to see ?
Also we'd like to see more from Buglaria but for a short trip from Sunny Beach( max of 150 km away). All recommendations would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich Travel Guide
- 2 Norway holiday locations
- 3 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 4 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 5 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 6 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 7 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 8 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 9 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 10 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 11 Barcelona completely overrated
- 12 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 13 Greece in 15 Days
- 14 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 15 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 16 Help with itinerary
- 17 Flamenco in Cordoba - 8/29 to 8/30/16
- 18 Flamenco in Granada - 8/25 to 8/28/16
- 19 Berlin restaurant recs
- 20 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 21 Itinerary Assistance
- 22 Norway accessories and must have
- 23 Our European adventures
- 24 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 25 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?