We are going on our holiday in Sunny Beach at the end of July. We have booked our transfers with www.bourgas-airport-transfers.com from the aiport to Sunny Beach and back. Anyone booking similar service and feedback? That's our first DIY holiday.
Also we are going to Plovdiv for 2 days on a wedding , thought of renting a car but we're 7 and I think it's not worth it. Will use the same company if all ok . Will have one day in Plovdiv - any recommendations what to see ?
Also we'd like to see more from Buglaria but for a short trip from Sunny Beach( max of 150 km away). All recommendations would be appreciated.
Bulgaria - what to see
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 2 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 3 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 4 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 5 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 6 3 weeks in Europe
- 7 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 8 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 9 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 10 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 11 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 12 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 13 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)
- 14 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 15 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 16 Ireland Southwest
- 17 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 18 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 19 Car Rental in Iceland
- 20 London neighborhood suggestions
- 21 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 24 London 2nd time around
- 25 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.