We are going on our holiday in Sunny Beach at the end of July. We have booked our transfers with www.bourgas-airport-transfers.com from the aiport to Sunny Beach and back. Anyone booking similar service and feedback? That's our first DIY holiday.
Also we are going to Plovdiv for 2 days on a wedding , thought of renting a car but we're 7 and I think it's not worth it. Will use the same company if all ok . Will have one day in Plovdiv - any recommendations what to see ?
Also we'd like to see more from Buglaria but for a short trip from Sunny Beach( max of 150 km away). All recommendations would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 2 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 3 Couple of days on the coast in Andalucia
- 4 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 5 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 6 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 7 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 8 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 9 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 10 Italy train question
- 11 Venice - a day open
- 12 Walking in Hamburg
- 13 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 14 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 15 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 16 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 17 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 18 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 19 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 20 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 21 Lake Maggiore
- 22 Norway Fjords
- 23 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 24 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 25 3 Days in the Black Forest