We are going on our holiday in Sunny Beach at the end of July. We have booked our transfers with www.bourgas-airport-transfers.com from the aiport to Sunny Beach and back. Anyone booking similar service and feedback? That's our first DIY holiday.
Also we are going to Plovdiv for 2 days on a wedding , thought of renting a car but we're 7 and I think it's not worth it. Will use the same company if all ok . Will have one day in Plovdiv - any recommendations what to see ?
Also we'd like to see more from Buglaria but for a short trip from Sunny Beach( max of 150 km away). All recommendations would be appreciated.
Bulgaria - what to see
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rocamaxour
- 2 Lake Como or Lake Maggiore for beauty and nature
- 3 Dordogne lodging
- 4 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 5 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 6 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 7 finally, an itinerary that seems ok..but still not sure
- 8 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 9 Auto Tours of Amalfi Coast
- 10 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 11 Amalfi Coast & Positano Tours for Single Traveler who doesn't drive
- 12 Day tours in Capri and Pompeii directly from the Amalfi coast
- 13 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 14 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 15 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 16 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 17 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 18 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 19 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 20 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 21 England in 7 days
- 22 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 23 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 24 A guide to Copenhagen.
- 25 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?