We are going on our holiday in Sunny Beach at the end of July. We have booked our transfers with www.bourgas-airport-transfers.com from the aiport to Sunny Beach and back. Anyone booking similar service and feedback? That's our first DIY holiday.
Also we are going to Plovdiv for 2 days on a wedding , thought of renting a car but we're 7 and I think it's not worth it. Will use the same company if all ok . Will have one day in Plovdiv - any recommendations what to see ?
Also we'd like to see more from Buglaria but for a short trip from Sunny Beach( max of 150 km away). All recommendations would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 2 Barcelona Itinerary
- 3 Travel in England and Scotland
- 4 Avignon: hotel l'europe or cloitre st louis and gordes
- 5 10 days in spain
- 6 Nice - nightlife / live music
- 7 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 8 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 9 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 10 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 11 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 12 Naples?
- 13 Where do I buy distilled water in Italy?
- 14 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 15 Outer Hebrides and north
- 16 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 17 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 18 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 19 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 20 One day in Paris!
- 21 A plethora of islands
- 22 Lake Garda itinerary
- 23 Female solo traveler going to Barcelona by myself for 6 weeks?
- 24 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 25 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report