We are going on our holiday in Sunny Beach at the end of July. We have booked our transfers with www.bourgas-airport-transfers.com from the aiport to Sunny Beach and back. Anyone booking similar service and feedback? That's our first DIY holiday.
Also we are going to Plovdiv for 2 days on a wedding , thought of renting a car but we're 7 and I think it's not worth it. Will use the same company if all ok . Will have one day in Plovdiv - any recommendations what to see ?
Also we'd like to see more from Buglaria but for a short trip from Sunny Beach( max of 150 km away). All recommendations would be appreciated.
Bulgaria - what to see
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 5 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 6 Gift for French business associate
- 7 White Christmas
- 8 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 9 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 10 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 11 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 12 Scotland Votes "No"
- 13 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 14 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 15 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 16 Bodrum to instanbul
- 17 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 18 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 19 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 20 Italy tours
- 21 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 22 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 23 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 24 Globus Tours
- 25 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?