We are going on our holiday in Sunny Beach at the end of July. We have booked our transfers with www.bourgas-airport-transfers.com from the aiport to Sunny Beach and back. Anyone booking similar service and feedback? That's our first DIY holiday.
Also we are going to Plovdiv for 2 days on a wedding , thought of renting a car but we're 7 and I think it's not worth it. Will use the same company if all ok . Will have one day in Plovdiv - any recommendations what to see ?
Also we'd like to see more from Buglaria but for a short trip from Sunny Beach( max of 150 km away). All recommendations would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 dinner jackets
- 2 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 3 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 4 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 5 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Cordoba Overnight?
- 8 Piedmont as a destination
- 9 2 weeks Europe trip
- 10 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 11 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 12 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 13 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 14 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 15 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 16 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 17 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 18 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 19 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 20 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 21 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 22 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 23 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 24 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 25 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis