We are going on our holiday in Sunny Beach at the end of July. We have booked our transfers with www.bourgas-airport-transfers.com from the aiport to Sunny Beach and back. Anyone booking similar service and feedback? That's our first DIY holiday.
Also we are going to Plovdiv for 2 days on a wedding , thought of renting a car but we're 7 and I think it's not worth it. Will use the same company if all ok . Will have one day in Plovdiv - any recommendations what to see ?
Also we'd like to see more from Buglaria but for a short trip from Sunny Beach( max of 150 km away). All recommendations would be appreciated.
Bulgaria - what to see
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 2 I dream of Europe
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 5 First Time to UK since 2001
- 6 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 7 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 8 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 9 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 10 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 11 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 12 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 13 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 14 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 15 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 16 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 17 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 18 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 19 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 20 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 21 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 22 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 23 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 24 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 25 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice