We are going on our holiday in Sunny Beach at the end of July. We have booked our transfers with www.bourgas-airport-transfers.com from the aiport to Sunny Beach and back. Anyone booking similar service and feedback? That's our first DIY holiday.
Also we are going to Plovdiv for 2 days on a wedding , thought of renting a car but we're 7 and I think it's not worth it. Will use the same company if all ok . Will have one day in Plovdiv - any recommendations what to see ?
Also we'd like to see more from Buglaria but for a short trip from Sunny Beach( max of 150 km away). All recommendations would be appreciated.
Bulgaria - what to see
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 2 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 3 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 4 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 8 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 9 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 10 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 11 London hotel tax is 20%
- 12 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 13 Vienna to Gyor and Sopron in one day
- 14 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 15 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 16 Venice - boats on canals
- 17 Venice, just arrived
- 18 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 19 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 20 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 21 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 22 Ghent or Paris?
- 23 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 24 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 25 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?