We are going on our holiday in Sunny Beach at the end of July. We have booked our transfers with www.bourgas-airport-transfers.com from the aiport to Sunny Beach and back. Anyone booking similar service and feedback? That's our first DIY holiday.
Also we are going to Plovdiv for 2 days on a wedding , thought of renting a car but we're 7 and I think it's not worth it. Will use the same company if all ok . Will have one day in Plovdiv - any recommendations what to see ?
Also we'd like to see more from Buglaria but for a short trip from Sunny Beach( max of 150 km away). All recommendations would be appreciated.
Bulgaria - what to see
- 1 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 2 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 3 Connection in Newark EWR
- 4 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 5 Battlefield Tour
- 6 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 7 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 8 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 9 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 10 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 5 days in Ireland, what can I fit in?!
- 13 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 14 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 15 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 16 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 17 Edinburgh
- 18 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 19 Refining London and Scotland
- 20 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 21 Apartment location
- 22 portugal
- 23 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 24 Paris trip report
- 25 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?