We are going on our holiday in Sunny Beach at the end of July. We have booked our transfers with www.bourgas-airport-transfers.com from the aiport to Sunny Beach and back. Anyone booking similar service and feedback? That's our first DIY holiday.
Also we are going to Plovdiv for 2 days on a wedding , thought of renting a car but we're 7 and I think it's not worth it. Will use the same company if all ok . Will have one day in Plovdiv - any recommendations what to see ?
Also we'd like to see more from Buglaria but for a short trip from Sunny Beach( max of 150 km away). All recommendations would be appreciated.
Bulgaria - what to see
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 2 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 3 A Greek sojourn
- 4 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 5 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 6 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 7 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 8 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 9 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 10 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 11 Burgundy in May
- 12 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 13 Weekend in Norfolk
- 14 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 15 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 16 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 17 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 18 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 19 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 20 Bregenz or Lindau
- 21 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 22 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 23 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 24 Winter in Paris
- 25 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report