We are going on our holiday in Sunny Beach at the end of July. We have booked our transfers with www.bourgas-airport-transfers.com from the aiport to Sunny Beach and back. Anyone booking similar service and feedback? That's our first DIY holiday.
Also we are going to Plovdiv for 2 days on a wedding , thought of renting a car but we're 7 and I think it's not worth it. Will use the same company if all ok . Will have one day in Plovdiv - any recommendations what to see ?
Also we'd like to see more from Buglaria but for a short trip from Sunny Beach( max of 150 km away). All recommendations would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bech HP printer solutions CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 3 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 4 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 5 Edinbrugh
- 6 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 7 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 8 Swimming to Paris
- 9 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 10 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 Scotland itinerary help
- 13 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 14 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 15 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 16 Istria in two days
- 17 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 18 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 19 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 20 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 21 Hiking in Switzerland
- 22 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 23 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 24 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)
- 25 Belfast leading up to July 12