We are going on our holiday in Sunny Beach at the end of July. We have booked our transfers with www.bourgas-airport-transfers.com from the aiport to Sunny Beach and back. Anyone booking similar service and feedback? That's our first DIY holiday.
Also we are going to Plovdiv for 2 days on a wedding , thought of renting a car but we're 7 and I think it's not worth it. Will use the same company if all ok . Will have one day in Plovdiv - any recommendations what to see ?
Also we'd like to see more from Buglaria but for a short trip from Sunny Beach( max of 150 km away). All recommendations would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue des Rosiers
- 2 sfo to europe
- 3 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 4 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 5 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 6 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 7 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 8 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 9 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 10 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 11 Car rental leaving Rome
- 12 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 13 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 14 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 15 Trip Report - Croatia, Sept 22 -Oct 12 (Slovenia, Bosnia..)
- 16 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 17 Normandy and England in November Trip Planning
- 18 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 19 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 20 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 21 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 Car Rental in Italy
- 24 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 25 thursdaysd Wanders South