We are going on our holiday in Sunny Beach at the end of July. We have booked our transfers with www.bourgas-airport-transfers.com from the aiport to Sunny Beach and back. Anyone booking similar service and feedback? That's our first DIY holiday.
Also we are going to Plovdiv for 2 days on a wedding , thought of renting a car but we're 7 and I think it's not worth it. Will use the same company if all ok . Will have one day in Plovdiv - any recommendations what to see ?
Also we'd like to see more from Buglaria but for a short trip from Sunny Beach( max of 150 km away). All recommendations would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting the Black Forest
- 2 Barcelona to Morocco
- 3 Dover queues
- 4 Naples or Genoa
- 5 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 6 France to stop making foie grois
- 7 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 8 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 9 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 10 Car hire
- 11 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 12 Puglia
- 13 Manchester on derby weekend
- 14 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 15 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 16 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 17 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 18 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 19 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 20 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 21 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 22 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 23 "Doors of Italy", a free screensaver
- 24 From London to Paris to US
- 25 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?