We are going on our holiday in Sunny Beach at the end of July. We have booked our transfers with www.bourgas-airport-transfers.com from the aiport to Sunny Beach and back. Anyone booking similar service and feedback? That's our first DIY holiday.
Also we are going to Plovdiv for 2 days on a wedding , thought of renting a car but we're 7 and I think it's not worth it. Will use the same company if all ok . Will have one day in Plovdiv - any recommendations what to see ?
Also we'd like to see more from Buglaria but for a short trip from Sunny Beach( max of 150 km away). All recommendations would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First timer
- 2 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 3 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 4 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 5 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 6 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 7 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 8 Italy in 3 days
- 9 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 10 Getting Around Toledo
- 11 four old ladies in spain
- 12 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 13 Our Next Europe Trip
- 14 South of France - TR in Pictures
- 15 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 16 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 17 Looking for music in Istanbul
- 18 Rental Car in Austria
- 19 From Schipol to ?
- 20 Planning our Honeymoon
- 21 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 22 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 23 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 24 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 25 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015