We are going on our holiday in Sunny Beach at the end of July. We have booked our transfers with www.bourgas-airport-transfers.com from the aiport to Sunny Beach and back. Anyone booking similar service and feedback? That's our first DIY holiday.
Also we are going to Plovdiv for 2 days on a wedding , thought of renting a car but we're 7 and I think it's not worth it. Will use the same company if all ok . Will have one day in Plovdiv - any recommendations what to see ?
Also we'd like to see more from Buglaria but for a short trip from Sunny Beach( max of 150 km away). All recommendations would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 2 Overnight Layover -London
- 3 Old European currency
- 4 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 5 Transportation from Gothenburg airport to the Center
- 6 Another Visit to London
- 7 Three days in Athens
- 8 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 9 hotel in Prague
- 10 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 11 Prague to Dresden in Aug
- 12 Air France / Delta flight to Europe comfort upgrade
- 13 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 14 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 15 London-Paris solo trip
- 16 3 days Venice to Paris
- 17 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 18 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 19 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 20 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 21 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 22 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 23 Northern Italy
- 24 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 25 Lucca to Florence with side trips