We are going on our holiday in Sunny Beach at the end of July. We have booked our transfers with www.bourgas-airport-transfers.com from the aiport to Sunny Beach and back. Anyone booking similar service and feedback? That's our first DIY holiday.
Also we are going to Plovdiv for 2 days on a wedding , thought of renting a car but we're 7 and I think it's not worth it. Will use the same company if all ok . Will have one day in Plovdiv - any recommendations what to see ?
Also we'd like to see more from Buglaria but for a short trip from Sunny Beach( max of 150 km away). All recommendations would be appreciated.
Bulgaria - what to see
- 1 Venice in Jan
- 2 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 3 Southern France
- 4 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 5 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 6 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 7 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 8 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 9 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 10 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 11 Spain Travel
- 12 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 13 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 14 Public transport from Ostuni
- 15 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 Itinerary Questions
- 18 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 19 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 20 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 21 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 22 Our Happy Return to Sunny Tuscany (plus a small bite of Bologna, too!)
- 23 A full week in The Netherlands
- 24 Photo trip report - Belgium/France/Germany
- 25 Unique excursion/experience in Paris