We are going on our holiday in Sunny Beach at the end of July. We have booked our transfers with www.bourgas-airport-transfers.com from the aiport to Sunny Beach and back. Anyone booking similar service and feedback? That's our first DIY holiday.
Also we are going to Plovdiv for 2 days on a wedding , thought of renting a car but we're 7 and I think it's not worth it. Will use the same company if all ok . Will have one day in Plovdiv - any recommendations what to see ?
Also we'd like to see more from Buglaria but for a short trip from Sunny Beach( max of 150 km away). All recommendations would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 2 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 3 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 4 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 5 Italy - rental car damages query
- 6 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 7 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 8 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 9 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 10 Travel vs. Babies
- 11 20 Days in Europe
- 12 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 13 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 14 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 15 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 16 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 17 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 18 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 19 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 20 Verona and Lake Garda
- 21 European Cooking Secrets
- 22 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 23 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 24 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 25 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions