We are going on our holiday in Sunny Beach at the end of July. We have booked our transfers with www.bourgas-airport-transfers.com from the aiport to Sunny Beach and back. Anyone booking similar service and feedback? That's our first DIY holiday.
Also we are going to Plovdiv for 2 days on a wedding , thought of renting a car but we're 7 and I think it's not worth it. Will use the same company if all ok . Will have one day in Plovdiv - any recommendations what to see ?
Also we'd like to see more from Buglaria but for a short trip from Sunny Beach( max of 150 km away). All recommendations would be appreciated.
Bulgaria - what to see
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 2 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 3 Madrid and London
- 4 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 5 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 6 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 7 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 8 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 9 Stay away from EF Tours
- 10 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 11 10 days in England
- 12 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 13 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 14 going to italy
- 15 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 16 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 17 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 18 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 19 Self-driving tips for France
- 20 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 21 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 22 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 23 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 24 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 25 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam