We are going on our holiday in Sunny Beach at the end of July. We have booked our transfers with www.bourgas-airport-transfers.com from the aiport to Sunny Beach and back. Anyone booking similar service and feedback? That's our first DIY holiday.
Also we are going to Plovdiv for 2 days on a wedding , thought of renting a car but we're 7 and I think it's not worth it. Will use the same company if all ok . Will have one day in Plovdiv - any recommendations what to see ?
Also we'd like to see more from Buglaria but for a short trip from Sunny Beach( max of 150 km away). All recommendations would be appreciated.
Bulgaria - what to see
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, June, 11 nights, Flights arrice and depart from Rome (Ciampino)
- 2 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 3 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 4 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 5 Moving Back Home to Travel Back Again
- 6 Lyon Arrondissements
- 7 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 8 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 9 NT in devon and cornwall
- 10 help and advice
- 11 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 12 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 13 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 14 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 15 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 16 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 17 Garmisch
- 18 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 19 Venice - things to do?
- 20 Rome to Positano
- 21 DCC on the increase?
- 22 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 23 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 24 Italy/ Spain in December
- 25 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid