We are going on our holiday in Sunny Beach at the end of July. We have booked our transfers with www.bourgas-airport-transfers.com from the aiport to Sunny Beach and back. Anyone booking similar service and feedback? That's our first DIY holiday.
Also we are going to Plovdiv for 2 days on a wedding , thought of renting a car but we're 7 and I think it's not worth it. Will use the same company if all ok . Will have one day in Plovdiv - any recommendations what to see ?
Also we'd like to see more from Buglaria but for a short trip from Sunny Beach( max of 150 km away). All recommendations would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 2 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 3 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 4 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 5 Edgard bus website English version?
- 6 Lucerne Switzerland Meal Recommendations
- 7 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 8 MiFi in Italy
- 9 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 10 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 11 Long Layover at the Heathrow Airport London
- 12 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 13 On my way to Puglia
- 14 A week driving in Bavaria
- 15 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 16 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 17 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 18 Car rental/return near London
- 19 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 20 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 The highlands
- 23 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 24 Avignon or St. remy
- 25 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy