We are going on our holiday in Sunny Beach at the end of July. We have booked our transfers with www.bourgas-airport-transfers.com from the aiport to Sunny Beach and back. Anyone booking similar service and feedback? That's our first DIY holiday.
Also we are going to Plovdiv for 2 days on a wedding , thought of renting a car but we're 7 and I think it's not worth it. Will use the same company if all ok . Will have one day in Plovdiv - any recommendations what to see ?
Also we'd like to see more from Buglaria but for a short trip from Sunny Beach( max of 150 km away). All recommendations would be appreciated.
Bulgaria - what to see
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 2 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 3 London Itinerary (4 Days)
- 4 Good food deals in Spain
- 5 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 6 using airbnb for the first time...
- 7 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 8 Madrid: City Views
- 9 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 10 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 11 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 12 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 13 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 14 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 15 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 16 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 17 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 18 How to make this adventure work?
- 19 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 20 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 21 dining in Brussels
- 22 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 23 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 24 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 25 plug adapters ITALY