We are going on our holiday in Sunny Beach at the end of July. We have booked our transfers with www.bourgas-airport-transfers.com from the aiport to Sunny Beach and back. Anyone booking similar service and feedback? That's our first DIY holiday.
Also we are going to Plovdiv for 2 days on a wedding , thought of renting a car but we're 7 and I think it's not worth it. Will use the same company if all ok . Will have one day in Plovdiv - any recommendations what to see ?
Also we'd like to see more from Buglaria but for a short trip from Sunny Beach( max of 150 km away). All recommendations would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 2 http://www.supplementscombined.com/lean-xplode/
- 3 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 4 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 5 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 6 A few more questions about Brittany
- 7 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 8 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 9 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 10 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 11 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 12 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 13 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 14 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 15 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 16 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 19 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 20 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 21 4 days each in London and Paris
- 22 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 23 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 24 Switzerland in September
- 25 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps