Hi, I am traveling back to my country, Greece, this month or early next month for three weeks, and have been toying with the idea of journeying into Bulgaria for a few days. Notwithstanding the books I have read, can someone please give me first-hand accounts of their visit there? I will be traveling alone and do not want to spend too much or rely solely on printed reports. Thanks, I appreciate it. Potoula
Bulgaria: what do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague - Tram #22
- 2 nearby cities to london
- 3 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 4 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 7 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 8 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 9 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 10 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 11 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 12 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 13 Porto -City Break
- 14 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 15 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 22 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 23 London hotel
- 24 A drive in Europe
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days