Hi, I am traveling back to my country, Greece, this month or early next month for three weeks, and have been toying with the idea of journeying into Bulgaria for a few days. Notwithstanding the books I have read, can someone please give me first-hand accounts of their visit there? I will be traveling alone and do not want to spend too much or rely solely on printed reports. Thanks, I appreciate it. Potoula
Bulgaria: what do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 2 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 3 Best beach town in Italy?
- 4 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 5 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 6 A Greek sojourn
- 7 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 8 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs
- 9 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 10 Rome Underground Sites to Visit - Any Suggestions?
- 11 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 12 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 13 Is Venice really dirty?
- 14 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 15 Weekend in Norfolk
- 16 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 17 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 18 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 19 Autumn in Paris
- 20 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 21 Burgundy in May
- 22 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 23 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 24 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 25 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia