We are considering a fall trip that would include Istanbul, a Black Sea cruise, and a couple weeks in either Bulgaria or Romania. Would love to know which country you would choose and why. Both places appeal to us because we like rural life, history, and visiting lesser known places. We also love wine (I think Bulgaria has the edge on that one). Thanks for your help!
Bulgaria or Romania next fall?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 2 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 3 Italy tours
- 4 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 5 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 6 Amsterdam
- 7 Air France strike
- 8 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 9 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 10 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 11 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 12 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 13 See You In Minsk
- 14 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 15 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?
- 16 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 17 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 18 Norway Advice
- 19 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 20 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 21 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 22 Scottish Passport
- 23 Questions About Croatia
- 24 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 25 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?