We are considering a fall trip that would include Istanbul, a Black Sea cruise, and a couple weeks in either Bulgaria or Romania. Would love to know which country you would choose and why. Both places appeal to us because we like rural life, history, and visiting lesser known places. We also love wine (I think Bulgaria has the edge on that one). Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://supplementeffects.com/amabella/
- 2 Athens Help
- 3 Safety in Rome
- 4 Europe First Timers
- 5 Uber vs. TfL
- 6 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 7 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 8 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 9 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 10 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 11 Apartment Montreux area
- 12 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 13 Crete Holiday
- 14 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 15 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 16 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 17 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 18 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 19 Greek Village
- 20 One free day in Barcelona
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 22 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 23 base in brussels
- 24 Rome or Venice first
- 25 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas