We are considering a fall trip that would include Istanbul, a Black Sea cruise, and a couple weeks in either Bulgaria or Romania. Would love to know which country you would choose and why. Both places appeal to us because we like rural life, history, and visiting lesser known places. We also love wine (I think Bulgaria has the edge on that one). Thanks for your help!
Bulgaria or Romania next fall?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tulips in the Netherland
- 2 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 3 England and Scotland
- 4 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 5 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 6 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 7 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 8 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 9 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 10 Air pollution in Paris
- 11 Trains in Italy
- 12 Dublin to Armagh?
- 13 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 14 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 15 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 16 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 17 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 18 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 19 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 20 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 21 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 22 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 23 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 24 Naxos in May
- 25 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report