We are considering a fall trip that would include Istanbul, a Black Sea cruise, and a couple weeks in either Bulgaria or Romania. Would love to know which country you would choose and why. Both places appeal to us because we like rural life, history, and visiting lesser known places. We also love wine (I think Bulgaria has the edge on that one). Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 2 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 3 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 4 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 5 Ordering in a Deli
- 6 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 7 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 8 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 9 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 10 20 free days of Europe
- 11 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 12 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 13 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 14 International Friends Tour
- 15 Naples or Genoa
- 16 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 17 Walking Scotland
- 18 Help with itinerary
- 19 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 20 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 21 I forgot my international driver permit
- 22 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini
- 23 Bordeaux TRIP
- 24 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 25 Den Bosch vs nearby towns? Daytrip from Eindhoven