We are considering a fall trip that would include Istanbul, a Black Sea cruise, and a couple weeks in either Bulgaria or Romania. Would love to know which country you would choose and why. Both places appeal to us because we like rural life, history, and visiting lesser known places. We also love wine (I think Bulgaria has the edge on that one). Thanks for your help!
Bulgaria or Romania next fall?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Backpacking
- 2 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 3 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 4 Spain in 17 days
- 5 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 6 Booking Engines You trust?
- 7 Spain in 17 days
- 8 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 9 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 10 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 11 Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?
- 12 Where to stay 2 nights in la Céré France?
- 13 Insight on budgeting
- 14 Our first trip to Europe
- 15 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 16 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 17 11 Days in Spain Itinerary - Feedback Appreciated!
- 18 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 19 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 20 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 21 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 22 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 23 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao
- 24 German Wings
- 25 A week in Sicily doable or not?