We are considering a fall trip that would include Istanbul, a Black Sea cruise, and a couple weeks in either Bulgaria or Romania. Would love to know which country you would choose and why. Both places appeal to us because we like rural life, history, and visiting lesser known places. We also love wine (I think Bulgaria has the edge on that one). Thanks for your help!
Bulgaria or Romania next fall?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 2 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 3 Three days in Spain
- 4 Paris in April?
- 5 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 6 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 7 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 8 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 9 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 10 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 11 Prague - Tram #22
- 12 Day trip from London to Paris
- 13 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 17 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 18 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 19 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 20 London hotel
- 21 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 22 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 23 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 24 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 25 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power