We are considering a fall trip that would include Istanbul, a Black Sea cruise, and a couple weeks in either Bulgaria or Romania. Would love to know which country you would choose and why. Both places appeal to us because we like rural life, history, and visiting lesser known places. We also love wine (I think Bulgaria has the edge on that one). Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 2 Tips question
- 3 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 4 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 5 tipping
- 6 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 7 Paris and Lyon
- 8 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 9 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 10 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 11 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 12 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 13 Santorini and Positano.
- 14 From Galway: go north or south???
- 15 Rome at Christmas
- 16 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 17 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 18 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 19 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 20 Provins on a weekday?
- 21 Oberammergau and Fussen
- 22 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 23 Positano: Hotel Posa Posa, Hotel Royal
- 24 What clothes?
- 25 Douro Valley 3 nights