We are considering a fall trip that would include Istanbul, a Black Sea cruise, and a couple weeks in either Bulgaria or Romania. Would love to know which country you would choose and why. Both places appeal to us because we like rural life, history, and visiting lesser known places. We also love wine (I think Bulgaria has the edge on that one). Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens
- 2 Night life for 20 somethings: Madrid vs. Barcelona
- 3 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 4 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 5 Rental property in Berner Oberland?
- 6 HELP! Mediolanum Forum Assago, Italy??
- 7 Expresso Wifi - Other Wifi Devices
- 8 Amsterdam historical walking tour
- 9 French Basque country
- 10 U K Shelves Ambitious Rail Improvements
- 11 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 12 If Greece exits
- 13 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 14 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 15 Swiss Bernese Regional Pass - Part way OK, then rest of way pay?
- 16 driving loop in Normandy
- 17 Wurzberg parking outside of city
- 18 Best way to deal with large, cash-only lodging bill - Amsterdam
- 19 Berlin Itinerary
- 20 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 21 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 22 Last minute London hotel recommendation needed
- 23 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 24 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 Three girls in Naples