We are considering a fall trip that would include Istanbul, a Black Sea cruise, and a couple weeks in either Bulgaria or Romania. Would love to know which country you would choose and why. Both places appeal to us because we like rural life, history, and visiting lesser known places. We also love wine (I think Bulgaria has the edge on that one). Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for last-minute 8N/8D couple's trip to Europe from London please
- 2 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 3 Murano glass question
- 4 Dubrovnik's old pharmacy
- 5 Spain in Nov.
- 6 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 7 Madrid & Barcelona Questions
- 8 Where to go after Venice Italy?
- 9 Rome, Florence, Venice
- 10 Buying Plane Tickets 101
- 11 Best new years?
- 12 Paris Here We Come
- 13 Almería for 3 nights in January?
- 14 Jakobsweg: Walking through Switzerland
- 15 Order/Method of Travel
- 16 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 17 Paris dining-with teens
- 18 Copenhagen or Stockholm?
- 19 iPhone stolen in Paris
- 20 Archetypical White Christmas
- 21 sncf help
- 22 Horses, Kayaking and Adventure in Iceland
- 23 Gluten-Free Paris recommendations
- 24 ICELAND DAY 2 and 3!
- 25 Where to visit around Toulouse