We are considering a fall trip that would include Istanbul, a Black Sea cruise, and a couple weeks in either Bulgaria or Romania. Would love to know which country you would choose and why. Both places appeal to us because we like rural life, history, and visiting lesser known places. We also love wine (I think Bulgaria has the edge on that one). Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 2 Italy by car
- 3 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 4 Corsica- Propriano or Porto Vecchio
- 5 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 6 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 7 12 days in Austria
- 8 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 9 Train questions for Switzerland
- 10 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 11 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 12 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 13 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 14 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 15 One in Paris ... help
- 16 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 17 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 18 Travel Safety in Germany & Switzerland
- 19 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 20 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 21 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 22 Florence 2 weeks
- 23 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 24 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 25 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain