We are considering a fall trip that would include Istanbul, a Black Sea cruise, and a couple weeks in either Bulgaria or Romania. Would love to know which country you would choose and why. Both places appeal to us because we like rural life, history, and visiting lesser known places. We also love wine (I think Bulgaria has the edge on that one). Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 2 Intercity Train
- 3 Day Trip from London
- 4 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 5 Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Venice, Rome too much for 15-20 days?
- 6 3 weeks- Italy and Croatia Trip Itinerary Help
- 7 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 8 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 9 A month in Normandy (Rouen): calling Normandy afficionados
- 10 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 11 International driving permit required in France?
- 12 The Trip to London and Paris with Three Kids
- 13 Need some Venice planning help
- 14 Where to buy Saffron?
- 15 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 16 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 17 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 18 RHK's Spring Trip
- 19 Ideas for 5 Nights in Wengen and 3 nights in Lucerne
- 20 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 21 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 22 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 23 explore Italy on a budget
- 24 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 25 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome