We are considering a fall trip that would include Istanbul, a Black Sea cruise, and a couple weeks in either Bulgaria or Romania. Would love to know which country you would choose and why. Both places appeal to us because we like rural life, history, and visiting lesser known places. We also love wine (I think Bulgaria has the edge on that one). Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Windows 10 os helpline Tec*h SUPP0RT 1:800:681 :7208 CONTACT d*j
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 3 London in September
- 4 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 5 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 6 Couscous
- 7 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 8 Scotland - We're Here!
- 9 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 10 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 11 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 12 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 13 Paris for children
- 14 IWM
- 15 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 16 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 17 Guided Vatican Tours
- 18 Avoid Europcar!
- 19 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 20 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 21 Train / Calabria
- 22 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 23 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 24 London in Winter Report
- 25 16 days in France and Italy