We are considering a fall trip that would include Istanbul, a Black Sea cruise, and a couple weeks in either Bulgaria or Romania. Would love to know which country you would choose and why. Both places appeal to us because we like rural life, history, and visiting lesser known places. We also love wine (I think Bulgaria has the edge on that one). Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Rome
- 2 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 3 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 4 France Itinerary Advice
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 7 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 8 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 9 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 10 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 11 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 14 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 15 French election
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 17 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 18 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 19 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 20 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 21 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 22 French Election - Questions???
- 23 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 24 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 25 2 weeks Europe trip