We are considering a fall trip that would include Istanbul, a Black Sea cruise, and a couple weeks in either Bulgaria or Romania. Would love to know which country you would choose and why. Both places appeal to us because we like rural life, history, and visiting lesser known places. We also love wine (I think Bulgaria has the edge on that one). Thanks for your help!
Bulgaria or Romania next fall?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 2 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 3 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 4 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 5 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 6 stop in lisboa or not
- 7 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 8 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 9 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 10 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 11 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 12 wineries near Ronda
- 13 Mid 20's first time in Paris - where to stay?!
- 14 travel to western Europe from India
- 15 Fun, free language website
- 16 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 17 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 18 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 19 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 20 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 21 Stay away from EF Tours
- 22 I'm in a funk
- 23 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 24 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 25 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!