We are considering a fall trip that would include Istanbul, a Black Sea cruise, and a couple weeks in either Bulgaria or Romania. Would love to know which country you would choose and why. Both places appeal to us because we like rural life, history, and visiting lesser known places. We also love wine (I think Bulgaria has the edge on that one). Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 So So Excited for Greece trip!
- 2 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started
- 3 a starting itinerary
- 4 London theatre
- 5 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 6 Edinburg for 24 hous
- 7 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 8 Opera in Prague
- 9 Frankfurt Airport and Train Question
- 10 Sicily itinerary advice please
- 11 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 12 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 13 overnight ferries?
- 14 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 15 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 16 La Rochelle vs Barcelona
- 17 Packing for Croatia (23 days Sept-Oct)
- 18 England/Scotland in January?
- 19 10 Days in Tuscany
- 20 Traveling between Madrid and Barcelona
- 21 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 22 Rome, Italy Sistine Chapel
- 23 Does the Paris Museum Pass cover the Picasso Museum?
- 24 What time for early flight to Heathrow
- 25 17 Days Honeymoon in Italy and France