We are considering a fall trip that would include Istanbul, a Black Sea cruise, and a couple weeks in either Bulgaria or Romania. Would love to know which country you would choose and why. Both places appeal to us because we like rural life, history, and visiting lesser known places. We also love wine (I think Bulgaria has the edge on that one). Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona question
- 2 Help with first time trip with family
- 3 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 4 Beaune looking for accommodation suggestions
- 5 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 6 Fodor's Survey
- 7 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 8 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 9 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 10 European Cooking Secrets
- 11 Venice to Positano to Rome travel help
- 12 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 13 Azores, Canary Islands, Mallorca, or Hawaii for August Honeymoon
- 14 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 15 My 60th birthday surprises
- 16 20 Days in Europe
- 17 4 days in switzerland
- 18 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 19 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 20 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 21 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 22 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 23 March in Amsterdam 1 week spring break
- 24 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 25 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall