We are considering a fall trip that would include Istanbul, a Black Sea cruise, and a couple weeks in either Bulgaria or Romania. Would love to know which country you would choose and why. Both places appeal to us because we like rural life, history, and visiting lesser known places. We also love wine (I think Bulgaria has the edge on that one). Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 2 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 3 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 4 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 5 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 6 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 7 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 8 Rungis market Paris
- 9 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 10 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 11 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 12 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 13 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 14 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 15 RHK's Fall escape
- 16 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 17 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 18 Europe Itinerary
- 19 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 20 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 21 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 22 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 23 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 24 Baviaran Alps End April Good idea?
- 25 Oops - too many yes it is me me me