We are considering a fall trip that would include Istanbul, a Black Sea cruise, and a couple weeks in either Bulgaria or Romania. Would love to know which country you would choose and why. Both places appeal to us because we like rural life, history, and visiting lesser known places. We also love wine (I think Bulgaria has the edge on that one). Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If we have to eat dinner in sultanhamet
- 2 Puglia and Matera
- 3 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 4 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 5 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed
- 6 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 7 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 8 Day Trip From London
- 9 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 10 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 11 French towns in autumn
- 12 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 13 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 14 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 15 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 16 What area of Venice to stay?
- 17 la spezia vs. levanto
- 18 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 19 Southern Puglia Italy
- 20 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 21 Toulouse Metro & Train Station
- 22 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 23 Travel help laundary
- 24 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 25 Bernese Oberland or Engadin