We are considering a fall trip that would include Istanbul, a Black Sea cruise, and a couple weeks in either Bulgaria or Romania. Would love to know which country you would choose and why. Both places appeal to us because we like rural life, history, and visiting lesser known places. We also love wine (I think Bulgaria has the edge on that one). Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 2 gare de nord
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 4 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 5 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 6 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 7 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 8 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 9 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 10 Madrid city centre?
- 11 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 12 Southern Italy
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 14 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 15 European Travel in March
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Europe itinerary
- 18 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 19 Iceland in 4 days?
- 20 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 21 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 22 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 23 Favorite restaurants in Amsterdam
- 24 Barcelona extension
- 25 Ireland driving itinerary