We are considering a fall trip that would include Istanbul, a Black Sea cruise, and a couple weeks in either Bulgaria or Romania. Would love to know which country you would choose and why. Both places appeal to us because we like rural life, history, and visiting lesser known places. We also love wine (I think Bulgaria has the edge on that one). Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 2 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 3 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 4 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 5 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 6 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 7 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 8 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 9 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 10 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 11 Cordoba or Granada?
- 12 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 13 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 14 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 15 Geneva to Munich
- 16 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 17 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 18 Dachstien Ice Caves
- 19 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 20 Iceland itinerary help
- 21 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 22 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 23 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 24 Hertz Never Lost
- 25 2 Days in Bologna