Hi, i will be traveling to Bulgaria this summer, and was wondering what the best one day Mountain experience in Bulgaria might be? We are reasonably in shape, but are not professional hikers, and do not want to do anything too strenious. What would be some relatively easy but beautiful hikes, and what would be the best destination from which to start off. Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 2 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 3 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 4 eateries in Puglia
- 5 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 6 Help with France itinerary
- 7 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 8 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 9 Spending $ for 10 nights (2 people) in Western Europe
- 10 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 11 Cornwall or Paris?
- 12 Day trips from Bologna
- 13 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 14 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 15 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 16 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 17 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 20 Terrorism in Europe
- 21 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 22 What is legal to bring back to the US?
- 23 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 24 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 25 Bringing Wine Home From France