Hi, i will be traveling to Bulgaria this summer, and was wondering what the best one day Mountain experience in Bulgaria might be? We are reasonably in shape, but are not professional hikers, and do not want to do anything too strenious. What would be some relatively easy but beautiful hikes, and what would be the best destination from which to start off. Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 3 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 4 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 5 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 6 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 7 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 8 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 9 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 10 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 11 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 12 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 13 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 14 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 15 I dream of Europe
- 16 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 17 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 18 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 19 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 20 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 21 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 22 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 23 Rome Food Tour
- 24 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 25 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014