Hi, i will be traveling to Bulgaria this summer, and was wondering what the best one day Mountain experience in Bulgaria might be? We are reasonably in shape, but are not professional hikers, and do not want to do anything too strenious. What would be some relatively easy but beautiful hikes, and what would be the best destination from which to start off. Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 2 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 3 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 4 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 5 London 2nd time around
- 6 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 7 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 8 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 9 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 10 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 11 2 weeks in Europe
- 12 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 13 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 14 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 15 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 16 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 17 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 20 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 21 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 22 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 23 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 24 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 25 Matisse at Tate