Bulgaria, Sunny Beach, Episode II
The second day passed quickly and not particularly noticeable, and we think that we are not waiting for anything special today, but in the evening changed our impression about the present day and holiday in Bulgaria as a whole.
We have decided in the morning, in the evening we take in rent electric cycles on three-hour and will be riding them along the boardwalk. Everything was good, I'd say fine, up to a couple of time before we turned to where we did not have to do that. We turned and ran into a fake police / combatants / patrol. More precisely, we do not even met, and they met us. They ran straight at me out of the store in time to block the road, and that we did not leave. They have become, say something in Bulgarian and try to take us somewhere. At first we resisted, then I thought that there was no sense to argue with them but the main thing is not to go completely in the gate. As a result, we turned off the main road in the secondary, where they give us a long time in broken English told us that we had violated, and that it relies. Like a pedestrian zone for three cycles can not and so on., (Although bicycles may be). Well, on the result of a fine lion 50 per person and we had three. But they are very "good and go to meet us," and let us go over 50 lev all. We paid and left.
In principle, everything is against you. The rules are - there. Tricycle sticker is - there. Map tricycle with permissible route there -there. That's why I called it a competent divorce. Although it is possible, if we said that we will not have to pay and go to the police and there is likely to pay, they would let us go. Although psychological attacks on tourists, they do a lot. The very sharp fact, then a long story as there is someone who knocked tricycle or car glass or mirror broke. Then, seeing that I am going to break and not to contact to pay the full penalty, and include good policheyskogo discount do.
One conclusion, it is necessary to know the laws in any country and in any situation, always call the police to them, and to understand the situation.
To be continued…
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris hotels
- 2 Europe itinerary questions
- 3 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 4 Trek through Eur
- 5 London Hotels
- 6 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Denmark or Sweden?
- 9 We're here!
- 10 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 11 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 12 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Amsterdam hotels
- 18 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 21 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 22 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 23 Brugge hotel help
- 24 Five night Ireland Trip
- 25 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
Bulgaria 2016 / Under the sun. Episode two. Arrested by police