Bulgaria, Sunny Beach, Third Episode
On this day, we decided to visit Nesebar, but not the day of Nessebar and to go in the late afternoon. To carry out the sun in Nessebar at sunset.
This city is worth a visit. He is very handsome and Vivid. That old Nessebar. There are so many tourist shops with various souvenirs and "branded" items. As well as its streets are filled with a variety of sea food restaurants. Lots of different fish to suit every taste and color. And the street barkers not give you a pass. If only you went to see him eat and eat. But as we ate in the hotel, we did not want to eat there. But we decided that we will come here again on the penultimate day of our probyvaniya in Bulgaria and be sure to eat at local restaurants. Because as we thought the price of the fish they have in full comprehensible. But we did not know a lot, but that's another story, and yet fun.
To be continued…
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설토토 」¶(→【ZVZ78.ＣoＭ】←)¶「m 안전한놀이터추천
- 2 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 3 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 4 사다리사이트 」¶(→【ZVZ78.ＣoＭ】←)¶「m 네임드사다리사이트추천
- 5 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 6 May get together in Paris
- 7 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 8 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 9 travel around Spain
- 10 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 11 Corsica
- 12 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto
- 13 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 14 One day in Lille, France
- 15 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 16 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 17 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 YIKES!
- 20 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 21 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 22 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 23 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 24 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 25 Cash machines ATM
Bulgaria 2016. Under the sun. Episode three. Nessebar-most beautiful city