Bulgaria, Sunny Beach, Third Episode
On this day, we decided to visit Nesebar, but not the day of Nessebar and to go in the late afternoon. To carry out the sun in Nessebar at sunset.
This city is worth a visit. He is very handsome and Vivid. That old Nessebar. There are so many tourist shops with various souvenirs and "branded" items. As well as its streets are filled with a variety of sea food restaurants. Lots of different fish to suit every taste and color. And the street barkers not give you a pass. If only you went to see him eat and eat. But as we ate in the hotel, we did not want to eat there. But we decided that we will come here again on the penultimate day of our probyvaniya in Bulgaria and be sure to eat at local restaurants. Because as we thought the price of the fish they have in full comprehensible. But we did not know a lot, but that's another story, and yet fun.
To be continued…
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Amsterdam hotels
- 7 Back from Paris
- 8 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 9 London Hotels
- 10 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 11 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 12 Brugge hotel help
- 13 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 14 Denmark or Sweden?
- 15 Old European currency
- 16 Europe itinerary questions
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 19 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 20 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 21 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 22 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 23 1 month in Europe
- 24 Paris hotels
- 25 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
Bulgaria 2016. Under the sun. Episode three. Nessebar-most beautiful city