Bulgaria, Sunny Beach, Third Episode
On this day, we decided to visit Nesebar, but not the day of Nessebar and to go in the late afternoon. To carry out the sun in Nessebar at sunset.
This city is worth a visit. He is very handsome and Vivid. That old Nessebar. There are so many tourist shops with various souvenirs and "branded" items. As well as its streets are filled with a variety of sea food restaurants. Lots of different fish to suit every taste and color. And the street barkers not give you a pass. If only you went to see him eat and eat. But as we ate in the hotel, we did not want to eat there. But we decided that we will come here again on the penultimate day of our probyvaniya in Bulgaria and be sure to eat at local restaurants. Because as we thought the price of the fish they have in full comprehensible. But we did not know a lot, but that's another story, and yet fun.
To be continued…
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노♬바카라사이트추천
- 2 리얼카지노주소■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■라이브바카라ト라이브바카라
- 3 하나카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라추천あ바카라추천
- 4 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 5 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 6 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 7 Cordoba Overnight?
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 10 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 11 How the kids age calculated
- 12 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 13 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 14 What tips can you give about packing?
- 15 Beaune France
- 16 Scotland Trip Report
- 17 Madrid airport question
- 18 Kayaking in Avignon
- 19 Sintra
- 20 Murren to Prague
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 23 Aix Provence
- 24 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 25 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
Bulgaria 2016. Under the sun. Episode three. Nessebar-most beautiful city