Bulgaria, Sunny Beach, Third Episode
On this day, we decided to visit Nesebar, but not the day of Nessebar and to go in the late afternoon. To carry out the sun in Nessebar at sunset.
This city is worth a visit. He is very handsome and Vivid. That old Nessebar. There are so many tourist shops with various souvenirs and "branded" items. As well as its streets are filled with a variety of sea food restaurants. Lots of different fish to suit every taste and color. And the street barkers not give you a pass. If only you went to see him eat and eat. But as we ate in the hotel, we did not want to eat there. But we decided that we will come here again on the penultimate day of our probyvaniya in Bulgaria and be sure to eat at local restaurants. Because as we thought the price of the fish they have in full comprehensible. But we did not know a lot, but that's another story, and yet fun.
To be continued…
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 2 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 3 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 4 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Maximizing Norway time
- 7 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 8 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 9 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 10 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 11 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 12 Hiking in Switzerland
- 13 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 14 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 15 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 16 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 17 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 18 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 19 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 20 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 21 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 24 CASH OR CARD?
- 25 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
Bulgaria 2016. Under the sun. Episode three. Nessebar-most beautiful city