Bulgaria, Sunny Beach, Third Episode
On this day, we decided to visit Nesebar, but not the day of Nessebar and to go in the late afternoon. To carry out the sun in Nessebar at sunset.
This city is worth a visit. He is very handsome and Vivid. That old Nessebar. There are so many tourist shops with various souvenirs and "branded" items. As well as its streets are filled with a variety of sea food restaurants. Lots of different fish to suit every taste and color. And the street barkers not give you a pass. If only you went to see him eat and eat. But as we ate in the hotel, we did not want to eat there. But we decided that we will come here again on the penultimate day of our probyvaniya in Bulgaria and be sure to eat at local restaurants. Because as we thought the price of the fish they have in full comprehensible. But we did not know a lot, but that's another story, and yet fun.
To be continued…
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 2 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 France Study Abroad
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 8 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 9 free international phone calls
- 10 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 11 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 12 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 13 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 14 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 15 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 16 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 17 London 6 day itinerary
- 18 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 19 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 20 International drivers permit
- 21 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 22 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 23 Paris and Normandy
- 24 Sicily Beach Resort
- 25 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
Bulgaria 2016. Under the sun. Episode three. Nessebar-most beautiful city