Bulgaria, Sunny Beach, Third Episode
On this day, we decided to visit Nesebar, but not the day of Nessebar and to go in the late afternoon. To carry out the sun in Nessebar at sunset.
This city is worth a visit. He is very handsome and Vivid. That old Nessebar. There are so many tourist shops with various souvenirs and "branded" items. As well as its streets are filled with a variety of sea food restaurants. Lots of different fish to suit every taste and color. And the street barkers not give you a pass. If only you went to see him eat and eat. But as we ate in the hotel, we did not want to eat there. But we decided that we will come here again on the penultimate day of our probyvaniya in Bulgaria and be sure to eat at local restaurants. Because as we thought the price of the fish they have in full comprehensible. But we did not know a lot, but that's another story, and yet fun.
To be continued…
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 2 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 3 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 4 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 5 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 6 Europe First Timers
- 7 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 8 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 9 Chur or St Moritz?
- 10 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 11 Itinerary review: Croatia/Italy
- 12 Safety in Rome
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 17 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 18 Athens Help
- 19 Uber vs. TfL
- 20 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 21 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 22 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 23 Apartment Montreux area
- 24 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 25 Crete Holiday
Bulgaria 2016. Under the sun. Episode three. Nessebar-most beautiful city