This time we went for the light vacation in Bulgaria, Sunny Beach.
In principle, from Bulgaria no one expected miracles and what that huge emotions, but to my surprise, I liked Bulgaria. This is a very beautiful country and there can be a great time in the company and with the family and children. It becomes clear after the first day.
Sami emotions derived from the travel began during landing because a hard landing, I had never experienced before. We have twice hit the chassis on the strip and in the video is not quite it was passed, but his eyes told stewards all for himself.
In general, I'm crucified, and write a lot of text, see video. It is not intrusive, short and rather dynamic.
To be continued…
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 2 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 3 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 4 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 5 First Trip to Paris
- 6 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 7 Guide in Russia
- 8 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 9 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 10 Train travel
- 11 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 12 B&Bs in Ireland
- 13 travel fan 220v?
- 14 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 15 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 16 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 17 WWI Battlefields
- 18 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 19 Visiting Zurich
- 20 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Switzerland
- 23 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 24 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 25 Zadar or Sibenik
Bulgaria 2016 / Under the sun / Episode one