This time we went for the light vacation in Bulgaria, Sunny Beach.
In principle, from Bulgaria no one expected miracles and what that huge emotions, but to my surprise, I liked Bulgaria. This is a very beautiful country and there can be a great time in the company and with the family and children. It becomes clear after the first day.
Sami emotions derived from the travel began during landing because a hard landing, I had never experienced before. We have twice hit the chassis on the strip and in the video is not quite it was passed, but his eyes told stewards all for himself.
In general, I'm crucified, and write a lot of text, see video. It is not intrusive, short and rather dynamic.
To be continued…
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 2 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 3 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 4 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 5 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 6 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 7 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 8 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 9 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 10 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 11 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 12 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 17 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 18 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 19 dinner jackets
- 20 2 weeks Europe trip
- 21 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 22 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 23 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 24 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 25 Car rental in Paris for travel to Bayeux
Bulgaria 2016 / Under the sun / Episode one