This time we went for the light vacation in Bulgaria, Sunny Beach.
In principle, from Bulgaria no one expected miracles and what that huge emotions, but to my surprise, I liked Bulgaria. This is a very beautiful country and there can be a great time in the company and with the family and children. It becomes clear after the first day.
Sami emotions derived from the travel began during landing because a hard landing, I had never experienced before. We have twice hit the chassis on the strip and in the video is not quite it was passed, but his eyes told stewards all for himself.
In general, I'm crucified, and write a lot of text, see video. It is not intrusive, short and rather dynamic.
To be continued…
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 2 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 3 Amalfi Coast help
- 4 getting to CDG
- 5 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 6 CDG airport and connection time
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 9 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 10 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 11 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 12 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 13 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 14 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 15 Trains in Alps and UK
- 16 Switzerland
- 17 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 18 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 19 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 20 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 21 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 22 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 25 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
Bulgaria 2016 / Under the sun / Episode one