I would like to take an overnight hike in the Rila Mountains Seven Lakes area
How can I book a hut for the night? Is there a park service I can email or get in touch with? Must I carry my own food and drink or can I purchase this at some of the huts? Must I order in advance?
Any information including good hiking routes would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in the UK
- 2 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 3 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 4 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 5 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 6 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 7 Paris to Provence in 3 days ideas?
- 8 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 9 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 10 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 11 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 12 Europe in December for 10 days
- 13 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 14 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 15 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 16 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 17 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 18 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 21 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 22 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 23 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 24 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 25 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!