I would like to take an overnight hike in the Rila Mountains Seven Lakes area
How can I book a hut for the night? Is there a park service I can email or get in touch with? Must I carry my own food and drink or can I purchase this at some of the huts? Must I order in advance?
Any information including good hiking routes would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 20 free days of Europe
- 2 Rome Rental Car
- 3 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 4 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 5 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 6 Small town near Grenada?
- 7 Czech Republic, Krakow & Budapest Trip Report
- 8 Berlin restaurant recs
- 9 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 10 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 11 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 12 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 13 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 14 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 15 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 16 Buy international calling card OR Smart phone with international minutes?
- 17 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 18 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 19 3 days to spend in europe
- 20 Slovakia day trip
- 21 vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris
- 22 Italy for the first time
- 23 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 24 Budapest on a budget
- 25 Walking stylish sandals/flats