I would like to take an overnight hike in the Rila Mountains Seven Lakes area
How can I book a hut for the night? Is there a park service I can email or get in touch with? Must I carry my own food and drink or can I purchase this at some of the huts? Must I order in advance?
Any information including good hiking routes would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London is it worth it?
- 2 로얄카지노사이트■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■바카라추천ヲ바카라추천
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 5 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 6 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 7 ATM help
- 8 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 9 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 10 Visit to Sardinia
- 11 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 12 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 13 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 14 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 15 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 16 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 17 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 18 Help me make this possible!
- 19 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 20 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 21 International drivers permit
- 22 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 23 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 24 First visit to London
- 25 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip