I would like to take an overnight hike in the Rila Mountains Seven Lakes area
How can I book a hut for the night? Is there a park service I can email or get in touch with? Must I carry my own food and drink or can I purchase this at some of the huts? Must I order in advance?
Any information including good hiking routes would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 2 Leather goods in Florence
- 3 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 4 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 5 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 6 dinner jackets
- 7 Piedmont as a destination
- 8 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 9 Things to do in Montpellier
- 10 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 11 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 12 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 13 Italy in 11 Days
- 14 French election
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 Trip to Rome
- 17 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 18 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 19 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 20 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 21 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 22 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 23 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 24 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 25 3 week trip with children