I would like to take an overnight hike in the Rila Mountains Seven Lakes area
How can I book a hut for the night? Is there a park service I can email or get in touch with? Must I carry my own food and drink or can I purchase this at some of the huts? Must I order in advance?
Any information including good hiking routes would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 2 London hotel
- 3 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 4 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 5 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 6 Day trip from London to Paris
- 7 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 8 Mont St Michel
- 9 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 10 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 11 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 12 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 13 nearby cities to london
- 14 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 15 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 16 Ancient Corinth info needed.
- 17 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 18 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 19 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 20 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 Porto -City Break
- 23 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 24 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 25 Lake como area on motorcycles