I would like to take an overnight hike in the Rila Mountains Seven Lakes area
How can I book a hut for the night? Is there a park service I can email or get in touch with? Must I carry my own food and drink or can I purchase this at some of the huts? Must I order in advance?
Any information including good hiking routes would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The highlands
- 2 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 3 Camino Redux
- 4 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 5 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 6 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 7 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 8 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 9 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 10 Best way to see Croatia?
- 11 Vienna to Bratislava
- 12 Amalie/Rome
- 13 *Help!* Puglia vs Sicily vs Amalfi Coast?
- 14 Venice at Christmas
- 15 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 16 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 17 Berlin to Barcelona
- 18 countries to visit in October and November
- 19 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 20 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 21 Montpellier to Arles
- 22 Parma and Matova/Mantua - car rental
- 23 Hotels in St Germain Paris
- 24 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 25 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!