I would like to take an overnight hike in the Rila Mountains Seven Lakes area
How can I book a hut for the night? Is there a park service I can email or get in touch with? Must I carry my own food and drink or can I purchase this at some of the huts? Must I order in advance?
Any information including good hiking routes would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 2 vienna
- 3 Questions about Polish sights
- 4 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 5 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 6 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 7 Bernina Express mid-March
- 8 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 11 Italy
- 12 4 days itinerary for France
- 13 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 16 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 17 Ireland travel passport question
- 18 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 19 where to stay in London?
- 20 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 21 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 22 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 23 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 24 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 25 Juangfrau / mt