Could anyone recommend the best way and days of the week to see the bulb fields at Keukenhof. Should we reserve bicycles?
We will be in Amsterdam between April 18th and 27th.
Thank you in advance....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Apartment Rental ? - reviews
- 2 Kerouac - please say the weather will clear up in Paris
- 3 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 4 Help with Honeymoon trip Italy
- 5 Is Valladolid a place visit?
- 6 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 7 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 8 Need to purchase British currency from US
- 9 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 10 First trip to Europe and going alone.
- 11 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 12 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 13 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 14 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 15 Another Sagrada Familia question
- 16 Greek Islands for Older Couple
- 17 Paris Picture Overlays
- 18 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 19 Visiting Eastern Europe - planes, trains, and stamps?
- 20 I have one extra day in my FIRST TIME EUROPE trip, where should I spend it?
- 21 SPAIN FOR 2WKS
- 22 2 Days in Rome
- 23 Spain 2 weeks itinerary help
- 24 Soriano nel Cimino - need some help please!
- 25 Portugal Transportation