I'm an aussie, and yes our dollar is falling.
I've booked my flights into Milan next July and I'm starting to wonder... How long can I make this trip last?!
So I'm asking you, not including big flights or expensive trains, how much money will I go through a day, on average, to see as much of Europe as I can!
I'm not looking to go for any longer than 3 months.
I want to budget for my accomodation (hostels, airBnB), transport (trains, cheap short flights, busses) and plenty of money for some tours and some drinking.
I realise each place will vary AND I am starting in peak season, but just a rough guide please
What does everyone think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 2 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 3 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 4 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 5 강남풀싸롱O1O 4444 9374ACEめ《강남풀사롱》↔《강남풀싸롱》↗강예빈팀장↔
- 6 강남매직미러풀싸롱O1O 4444 9374
- 7 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 8 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 9 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 10 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 11 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 12 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 13 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 14 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 15 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 16 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 17 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 18 travel around Spain
- 19 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 20 Restaurants
- 21 Bursa/Iznik
- 22 Confused on which train pass
- 23 Best of Norway
- 24 Brussels, Belgium
- 25 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium