I'm an aussie, and yes our dollar is falling.
I've booked my flights into Milan next July and I'm starting to wonder... How long can I make this trip last?!
So I'm asking you, not including big flights or expensive trains, how much money will I go through a day, on average, to see as much of Europe as I can!
I'm not looking to go for any longer than 3 months.
I want to budget for my accomodation (hostels, airBnB), transport (trains, cheap short flights, busses) and plenty of money for some tours and some drinking.
I realise each place will vary AND I am starting in peak season, but just a rough guide please
What does everyone think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 2 Athens
- 3 We're here!
- 4 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 5 Petrol in Greece
- 6 Germany train help!
- 7 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 8 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Meteora for older folk
- 11 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 12 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 13 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 14 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 15 Train help for Prague
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Budapest & Prague
- 18 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 19 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 20 Paris day trips August
- 21 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 22 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 23 Acorn TV
- 24 Spain in July
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years