I'm an aussie, and yes our dollar is falling.
I've booked my flights into Milan next July and I'm starting to wonder... How long can I make this trip last?!
So I'm asking you, not including big flights or expensive trains, how much money will I go through a day, on average, to see as much of Europe as I can!
I'm not looking to go for any longer than 3 months.
I want to budget for my accomodation (hostels, airBnB), transport (trains, cheap short flights, busses) and plenty of money for some tours and some drinking.
I realise each place will vary AND I am starting in peak season, but just a rough guide please
What does everyone think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 2 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 3 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 4 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 5 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 6 help with Italy itinerary
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Venice
- 9 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 10 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 11 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 12 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 Scotland and London 21 days
- 15 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 17 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 18 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 19 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 20 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 Capri in July
- 23 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 24 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 25 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts