I'm an aussie, and yes our dollar is falling.
I've booked my flights into Milan next July and I'm starting to wonder... How long can I make this trip last?!
So I'm asking you, not including big flights or expensive trains, how much money will I go through a day, on average, to see as much of Europe as I can!
I'm not looking to go for any longer than 3 months.
I want to budget for my accomodation (hostels, airBnB), transport (trains, cheap short flights, busses) and plenty of money for some tours and some drinking.
I realise each place will vary AND I am starting in peak season, but just a rough guide please
What does everyone think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간바카라-((°【 ＢＥＥ２５８。COM 】°))-슈퍼카지노
- 2 파워볼시스템배팅 ▶ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 아시아바카라-((°【 ＢＥＥ２５８。COM 】°))-슈퍼카지노
- 4 아시안바카라-((°【 ＢＥＥ２５８。COM 】°))-슈퍼카지노
- 5 생방송카지노-((°【 ＢＥＥ２５８。COM 】°))-슈퍼카지노
- 6 아시아카지노-((°【 ＢＥＥ２５８。COM 】°))-슈퍼카지노
- 7 아시안카지노-((°【 ＢＥＥ２５８。COM 】°))-슈퍼카지노
- 8 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 9 월드카지노-((°【 ＢＥＥ２５８。COM 】°))-슈퍼카지노
- 10 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 11 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 12 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 13 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 14 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 15 Valencia Spain
- 16 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 17 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 18 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 19 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 20 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 23 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 25 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?