Hi. We're a Thai couple planning a two week trip to Prague, Vienna, Budapest and perhaps Munich with minimum cost. Do you think we'll be fine and is it much cheaper to travel on our own or should we buy a budget touring which would cost us about USD600 for 9 days tour? Please help.
Budget Trip to E Europe
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 3 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 4 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 5 Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
- 6 Day trip to Capri
- 7 ferry to Harwich
- 8 Car Rental Locations
- 9 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 10 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 11 florence hotel
- 12 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 13 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 14 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 15 East coast trains
- 16 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 17 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 18 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 19 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 20 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 21 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 22 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 23 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 24 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 25 Florence to nice- help