I'll be visiting Santorini for the first time from 19th Sept - 22nd September 2010. From Santorini, I need to get to Istanbul with the most budget way possible. Ive checked 2 options:
a) Santorini-Athens by ferry. Then flight from Athens-Istanbul.
b) Santorini-Istanbul by flight.
However, these 2 options seem incredibly dear. It ranged from euro 160 - euro 200.
Im wondering if anyone knows of any other budget airlines besides Aegean, Olympic and Athenairways? Do you think these airlines are going to offer any discounted tickets for September? Right now, tickets that Ive checked are more than 100euro.
Would appreciate if you guys could lend a helping hand! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 2 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 3 Holiday Itinerary
- 4 Itinerary Help!
- 5 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 6 Visiting the Black Forest
- 7 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 8 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 9 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 10 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 11 France to stop making foie grois
- 12 Barcelona to Morocco
- 13 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 14 Greece itinerary ideas
- 15 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 16 Ireland driving itinerary
- 17 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 18 Should I speculate?
- 19 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 20 Itinerary help please!
- 21 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 22 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 23 Day trips from Uzes
- 24 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 25 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam