I'll be visiting Santorini for the first time from 19th Sept - 22nd September 2010. From Santorini, I need to get to Istanbul with the most budget way possible. Ive checked 2 options:
a) Santorini-Athens by ferry. Then flight from Athens-Istanbul.
b) Santorini-Istanbul by flight.
However, these 2 options seem incredibly dear. It ranged from euro 160 - euro 200.
Im wondering if anyone knows of any other budget airlines besides Aegean, Olympic and Athenairways? Do you think these airlines are going to offer any discounted tickets for September? Right now, tickets that Ive checked are more than 100euro.
Would appreciate if you guys could lend a helping hand! Thanks!
Budget trip : Best way to get to Istanbul from Santorini?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 2 Provence Tour Guide Recommendations
- 3 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 4 Ljubljana to Plitvice Lake
- 5 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 6 Day Trips from Paris
- 7 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 8 book your hotel before you travel
- 9 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 10 Milan Hotel
- 11 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 12 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 13 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 14 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 15 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 16 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 17 France to Italy advice needed please
- 18 CDG questions
- 19 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 20 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 21 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 22 Small wineries and other places Umbria/Tuscan border?
- 23 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 24 Is this the best urban surf spot in the world?
- 25 A Week in Spain