I'll be visiting Santorini for the first time from 19th Sept - 22nd September 2010. From Santorini, I need to get to Istanbul with the most budget way possible. Ive checked 2 options:
a) Santorini-Athens by ferry. Then flight from Athens-Istanbul.
b) Santorini-Istanbul by flight.
However, these 2 options seem incredibly dear. It ranged from euro 160 - euro 200.
Im wondering if anyone knows of any other budget airlines besides Aegean, Olympic and Athenairways? Do you think these airlines are going to offer any discounted tickets for September? Right now, tickets that Ive checked are more than 100euro.
Would appreciate if you guys could lend a helping hand! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 2 Milan and Lake Como
- 3 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 4 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 5 Venice in October... by myself! (Please advise.)
- 6 One week in Europe
- 7 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 8 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 9 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 10 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 11 Munich itinerary review
- 12 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 13 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 14 Switzerland in September
- 15 Where to eat in Rome?
- 16 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 17 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 18 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 19 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 20 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 21 AMS Car Rental
- 22 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 23 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 24 London Theater
- 25 3 nights in the 10th Paris