I'll be visiting Santorini for the first time from 19th Sept - 22nd September 2010. From Santorini, I need to get to Istanbul with the most budget way possible. Ive checked 2 options:
a) Santorini-Athens by ferry. Then flight from Athens-Istanbul.
b) Santorini-Istanbul by flight.
However, these 2 options seem incredibly dear. It ranged from euro 160 - euro 200.
Im wondering if anyone knows of any other budget airlines besides Aegean, Olympic and Athenairways? Do you think these airlines are going to offer any discounted tickets for September? Right now, tickets that Ive checked are more than 100euro.
Would appreciate if you guys could lend a helping hand! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 2 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 3 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 4 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 5 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 6 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 7 Greece
- 8 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 9 Hiking lake Como
- 10 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 11 Renting a car in Greece
- 12 Prem fares (again)
- 13 tickets for Wimbledon
- 14 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 15 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 16 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 17 Iceland, france spain
- 18 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 19 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 20 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 21 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 22 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 23 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 24 Road Trip: 4 Weeks from Puglia to Le Marche
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning