I'll be visiting Santorini for the first time from 19th Sept - 22nd September 2010. From Santorini, I need to get to Istanbul with the most budget way possible. Ive checked 2 options:
a) Santorini-Athens by ferry. Then flight from Athens-Istanbul.
b) Santorini-Istanbul by flight.
However, these 2 options seem incredibly dear. It ranged from euro 160 - euro 200.
Im wondering if anyone knows of any other budget airlines besides Aegean, Olympic and Athenairways? Do you think these airlines are going to offer any discounted tickets for September? Right now, tickets that Ive checked are more than 100euro.
Would appreciate if you guys could lend a helping hand! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 2 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 3 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 4 Classical Music in Milan
- 5 Pousadas in Portugal
- 6 Antiques shopping Rome
- 7 Scotland Trip Planning
- 8 Must sees in Malaga
- 9 Lake Maggiore
- 10 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 11 Another Book List for Italy
- 12 Italy train question
- 13 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 14 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 15 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 16 Two Weeks in Europe
- 17 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 18 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 19 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 20 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 21 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 22 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 23 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 24 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 25 Possible itinerary - thoughts?