I'll be visiting Santorini for the first time from 19th Sept - 22nd September 2010. From Santorini, I need to get to Istanbul with the most budget way possible. Ive checked 2 options:
a) Santorini-Athens by ferry. Then flight from Athens-Istanbul.
b) Santorini-Istanbul by flight.
However, these 2 options seem incredibly dear. It ranged from euro 160 - euro 200.
Im wondering if anyone knows of any other budget airlines besides Aegean, Olympic and Athenairways? Do you think these airlines are going to offer any discounted tickets for September? Right now, tickets that Ive checked are more than 100euro.
Would appreciate if you guys could lend a helping hand! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 2 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 3 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 4 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 5 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 6 Spain Itinerary Help
- 7 Barcelona completely overrated
- 8 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 9 Girona and Besalau
- 10 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 11 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 12 Europe Destination with kids?
- 13 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 14 Cork or Galway?
- 15 Villa near Florence Italy
- 16 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 17 MiFi in Italy
- 18 Villa near Florence Italy
- 19 French lavender and cottages
- 20 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 21 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 22 England and Wales by public transport
- 23 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 24 Guides - Matera
- 25 One quick week -- where in France?