Thanks Cobos. I would like to get into Norway by the cheapest and quickest way possible (possible??). It's asking too much, isn't it? Well what I mean as budget is to try and save as much by means of the cheapest or relatively cheapest way of travelling, i.e. I don't mind compromising on some things. And because time is a factor, the quickest way would help greatly. Many thanx.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days to Explore Europe
- 2 Looking for advice about travel insurance
- 3 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 4 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 5 plug adapters ITALY
- 6 How much luggage?????
- 7 Transfer Milan airport
- 8 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 9 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 10 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 11 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 12 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 13 Paris in black and white
- 14 London for Free
- 15 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 16 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 17 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 18 Day Trips from Nice
- 19 Help with France itinerary
- 20 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 21 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 22 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 23 Tour Iceland Safely On Line (Video + Stills)
- 24 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 25 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters