I am looking for some suggestions for hotels or B&B's within walking distance of Rome's major attraction areas. We are traveling during a peak season and looking to get a decent place under from $75-110 per night. Any suggestions? We want something clean, within walking distance to most areas, and in a safe area. Any suggestions from those who have already visited?
We would also consider an apartment with three bedrooms for two nights, but I'm not even sure where to start looking for that--any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 2 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 3 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 4 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 5 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 6 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 7 2 Months in Sicily
- 8 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 9 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 10 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 11 What tips can you give about packing?
- 12 Ludwig Castles
- 13 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 14 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 15 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 16 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 19 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 20 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 21 Short Trip in July
- 22 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 23 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 24 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 25 First trip to England & Ireland-9 days in August
Budget Rome Hotels within walking distance to major attractions