I am looking for some suggestions for hotels or B&B's within walking distance of Rome's major attraction areas. We are traveling during a peak season and looking to get a decent place under from $75-110 per night. Any suggestions? We want something clean, within walking distance to most areas, and in a safe area. Any suggestions from those who have already visited?
We would also consider an apartment with three bedrooms for two nights, but I'm not even sure where to start looking for that--any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Read Info@>>>http://wellnessfeeds.com/primex-testo-max/
- 2 Camogli and surrounds
- 3 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 4 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 5 Route des Vins
- 6 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 7 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 10 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 11 Les Invalides Night Show
- 12 base for Andalucia
- 13 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 14 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 15 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 16 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 17 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 21 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 22 limousine services - milan - rome
- 23 Regarding Residence Permit
- 24 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 25 Homesaty
Budget Rome Hotels within walking distance to major attractions