I am looking for some suggestions for hotels or B&B's within walking distance of Rome's major attraction areas. We are traveling during a peak season and looking to get a decent place under from $75-110 per night. Any suggestions? We want something clean, within walking distance to most areas, and in a safe area. Any suggestions from those who have already visited?
We would also consider an apartment with three bedrooms for two nights, but I'm not even sure where to start looking for that--any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Where to enjoy Paris
- 4 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 5 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 6 10 days in Paris and......
- 7 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 8 Spain in July
- 9 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 10 Athens
- 11 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 12 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 13 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 14 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 15 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 16 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 17 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 18 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 19 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Budapest & Prague
- 23 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 24 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 25 driving from ancona to rome
Budget Rome Hotels within walking distance to major attractions