I am looking for some suggestions for hotels or B&B's within walking distance of Rome's major attraction areas. We are traveling during a peak season and looking to get a decent place under from $75-110 per night. Any suggestions? We want something clean, within walking distance to most areas, and in a safe area. Any suggestions from those who have already visited?
We would also consider an apartment with three bedrooms for two nights, but I'm not even sure where to start looking for that--any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona alternative
- 2 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 3 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Road trip with our dog
- 8 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 9 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 10 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 11 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 12 Driving through Paris
- 13 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 14 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 15 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 16 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 17 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 18 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 19 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 20 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 21 Lisbon
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 24 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 25 Italy Car Scam
Budget Rome Hotels within walking distance to major attractions