I am looking for some suggestions for hotels or B&B's within walking distance of Rome's major attraction areas. We are traveling during a peak season and looking to get a decent place under from $75-110 per night. Any suggestions? We want something clean, within walking distance to most areas, and in a safe area. Any suggestions from those who have already visited?
We would also consider an apartment with three bedrooms for two nights, but I'm not even sure where to start looking for that--any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 2 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 3 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 4 A Month stay in Southern France
- 5 restaurants in Marais district
- 6 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 7 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 8 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 9 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 10 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 11 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 12 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 13 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 14 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 15 Shoes in Scotland
- 16 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 17 Alsace for 5 days and 6 more days- where???
- 18 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 21 Sicily
- 22 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 23 Two for One Days OUt
- 24 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 25 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
Budget Rome Hotels within walking distance to major attractions