I am looking for some suggestions for hotels or B&B's within walking distance of Rome's major attraction areas. We are traveling during a peak season and looking to get a decent place under from $75-110 per night. Any suggestions? We want something clean, within walking distance to most areas, and in a safe area. Any suggestions from those who have already visited?
We would also consider an apartment with three bedrooms for two nights, but I'm not even sure where to start looking for that--any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP@Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:68I:7208 Technical SUPP0RT CAre*
- 2 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 3 retruning to US with souveniers
- 4 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 5 Italy in January?
- 6 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 7 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 10 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 11 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 12 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 13 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 10 days in London in early December
- 16 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 19 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 20 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 21 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 22 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 23 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 24 Scotland in December
- 25 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
Budget Rome Hotels within walking distance to major attractions