I am looking for some suggestions for hotels or B&B's within walking distance of Rome's major attraction areas. We are traveling during a peak season and looking to get a decent place under from $75-110 per night. Any suggestions? We want something clean, within walking distance to most areas, and in a safe area. Any suggestions from those who have already visited?
We would also consider an apartment with three bedrooms for two nights, but I'm not even sure where to start looking for that--any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 2 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 3 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 4 credit and debit cards
- 5 Labor Day in Paris
- 6 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 7 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 8 Short Trip to Paris
- 9 Driver"s License & Language
- 10 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 11 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 12 Train up the Jungfrau
- 13 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 14 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 15 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 16 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 17 I may be wrong....
- 18 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 19 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 20 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 21 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 22 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 23 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 24 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 25 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
Budget Rome Hotels within walking distance to major attractions