We are thinking of river cruise on Rhine and Danube but get turned off by high prices indicated on websites. I usually do not want to pay more than $100.00 a day per person plus the air fare. Would like to travel in May or September/October. Any river cruises in budget category?
budget river cruises Danube/Rhine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 I think this is a scam!
- 5 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 6 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 7 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 8 Travel with Teens
- 9 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 10 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 11 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 14 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 15 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 16 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 17 What are the best places to see in England
- 18 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 19 Reims for a day
- 20 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 21 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 22 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 23 Estonia Amber
- 24 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid