I would like to visit Sorrento in Italy. I have been told than Amalfi Coast, Sorrento and the whole area are very expensive. Does anybody know if there is some chance for me to find a budget accommodation there? I am travelling alone. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 2 Christmas Week in London
- 3 RFID Protection
- 4 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 5 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 7 12 days europe
- 8 Germany and Austria trip report
- 9 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 10 Travel WiFi - France
- 11 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 12 London Itinerary and Questions
- 13 Beaches in Southern France
- 14 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 15 3 days to spend in europe
- 16 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 17 Ali
- 18 Paris to Ramstein
- 19 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 20 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 21 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 22 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 23 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 24 Edinburgh Airport Transfers
- 25 Rail pass question