I would like to visit Sorrento in Italy. I have been told than Amalfi Coast, Sorrento and the whole area are very expensive. Does anybody know if there is some chance for me to find a budget accommodation there? I am travelling alone. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 2 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 3 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 4 Advices about our itiniary
- 5 Why Not Helsinki?
- 6 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 7 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 8 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 9 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 10 Inverness Northern Lights?
- 11 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 12 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 13 Places to visit staying in Como
- 14 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 15 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 16 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 17 Mona Lisait Returns
- 18 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 19 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 20 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 21 Morning in paris
- 22 Paris Under Seige...
- 23 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 24 Itinerary help
- 25 Suggestions for travel