I would like to visit Sorrento in Italy. I have been told than Amalfi Coast, Sorrento and the whole area are very expensive. Does anybody know if there is some chance for me to find a budget accommodation there? I am travelling alone. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 2 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 3 Couscous
- 4 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 5 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 6 Ibiiza Spain
- 7 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 8 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 9 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 10 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 11 Cartagena Spain
- 12 3 nights in Madrid
- 13 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 14 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 15 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 16 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 17 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 18 Help with Ireland Trip
- 19 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 20 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 21 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 22 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 23 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 24 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 25 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)