I would like to visit Sorrento in Italy. I have been told than Amalfi Coast, Sorrento and the whole area are very expensive. Does anybody know if there is some chance for me to find a budget accommodation there? I am travelling alone. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 2 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 3 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 4 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 5 Florence, Italy
- 6 Naples to Pompeii
- 7 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 8 Our week in Italy - lucky with weather, missed impulse
- 9 European Championship
- 10 Amsterdam Hotel
- 11 Yorkshire Inn/Hotel/B&B with air conditioning?
- 12 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 13 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 14 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 15 Tyrol day hiking
- 16 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 17 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 18 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 19 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 20 I'm back.....
- 21 To europe this Aug
- 22 One week in & near Marseille
- 23 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 24 FCO connection time
- 25 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days