We are looking for an inexpensive hotel in Aix en Provence that is accesable to the rail station. Nothing fancy
Budget hotel in Aix
- 1 Places to visit from London
- 2 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 3 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 4 Getting the best our of Europe
- 5 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 6 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 7 Do and don't, eating in France
- 8 Help with Spain Trip in Late August
- 9 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 10 Paris museums free admission
- 11 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 12 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 13 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 14 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 15 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 16 Spain with kids
- 17 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 18 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 19 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 20 Meeting up at CDG
- 21 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 22 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 23 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 24 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 25 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?