I am looking for ideas for some budget friendly hotels in Dublin. I will be there in June and am a solo female traveling alone. So I am looking to stay somewhere safe, where I feel like I can walk back from public transit to my hotel safely. This is part of a larger trip around the UK, so need to keep my budget in check.
My budget would be around 100 to 120 Euros per night, and the hotel should ideally have free wifi, a lift and be close public transit, as I have no plans to rent a car. It would also be great if the hotel was near some shops, restaurants and grocery stores.
Anyone have any suggestions or neighborhoods that I should check out? Please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 4 Planning A trip
- 5 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 8 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 9 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 10 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 11 Castle Stays in Wales
- 12 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 15 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 16 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 17 Can parking
- 18 italy Cinque Terre
- 19 San Sebastián
- 20 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 21 Zurich to Milan trip
- 22 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 23 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 24 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 25 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia