I am looking for ideas for some budget friendly hotels in Dublin. I will be there in June and am a solo female traveling alone. So I am looking to stay somewhere safe, where I feel like I can walk back from public transit to my hotel safely. This is part of a larger trip around the UK, so need to keep my budget in check.
My budget would be around 100 to 120 Euros per night, and the hotel should ideally have free wifi, a lift and be close public transit, as I have no plans to rent a car. It would also be great if the hotel was near some shops, restaurants and grocery stores.
Anyone have any suggestions or neighborhoods that I should check out? Please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 dinner jackets
- 2 릴게임야마토 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 4 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 5 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 6 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 7 2 weeks Europe trip
- 8 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 9 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 12 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 13 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 14 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 15 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 16 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 17 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 18 Cordoba Overnight?
- 19 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 20 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 21 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 22 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 23 Dublin Leap Card
- 24 vegetarian in spain
- 25 Rec for carryon bag - European sized