I am looking for ideas for some budget friendly hotels in Dublin. I will be there in June and am a solo female traveling alone. So I am looking to stay somewhere safe, where I feel like I can walk back from public transit to my hotel safely. This is part of a larger trip around the UK, so need to keep my budget in check.
My budget would be around 100 to 120 Euros per night, and the hotel should ideally have free wifi, a lift and be close public transit, as I have no plans to rent a car. It would also be great if the hotel was near some shops, restaurants and grocery stores.
Anyone have any suggestions or neighborhoods that I should check out? Please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 4 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 5 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 6 Two days in Rome
- 7 London is it worth it?
- 8 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 9 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 10 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 11 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 12 International drivers permit
- 13 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 14 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 15 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 16 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 17 First visit to London
- 18 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 19 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 20 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 21 Naples + Walking Tour
- 22 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 23 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 24 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 25 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers