I am looking for ideas for some budget friendly hotels in Dublin. I will be there in June and am a solo female traveling alone. So I am looking to stay somewhere safe, where I feel like I can walk back from public transit to my hotel safely. This is part of a larger trip around the UK, so need to keep my budget in check.
My budget would be around 100 to 120 Euros per night, and the hotel should ideally have free wifi, a lift and be close public transit, as I have no plans to rent a car. It would also be great if the hotel was near some shops, restaurants and grocery stores.
Anyone have any suggestions or neighborhoods that I should check out? Please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 2 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 3 Norwegian Air?
- 4 Highclare Castle
- 5 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 6 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 7 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 8 Salzburg itinerary review
- 9 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 10 What's up with the showers in Europe??
- 11 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 12 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 13 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 14 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 15 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 16 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 17 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 18 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 19 Spain: train/rental car help
- 20 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 21 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 22 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 23 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 24 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 25 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017