I am looking for ideas for some budget friendly hotels in Dublin. I will be there in June and am a solo female traveling alone. So I am looking to stay somewhere safe, where I feel like I can walk back from public transit to my hotel safely. This is part of a larger trip around the UK, so need to keep my budget in check.
My budget would be around 100 to 120 Euros per night, and the hotel should ideally have free wifi, a lift and be close public transit, as I have no plans to rent a car. It would also be great if the hotel was near some shops, restaurants and grocery stores.
Anyone have any suggestions or neighborhoods that I should check out? Please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help on ancient history route
- 2 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Studying art in English in venice
- 6 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 7 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 8 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 9 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 10 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 11 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 15 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 16 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 17 French language immersion schools in France
- 18 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 19 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 20 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 21 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 22 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 25 Trogir or Split