I am looking for ideas for some budget friendly hotels in Dublin. I will be there in June and am a solo female traveling alone. So I am looking to stay somewhere safe, where I feel like I can walk back from public transit to my hotel safely. This is part of a larger trip around the UK, so need to keep my budget in check.
My budget would be around 100 to 120 Euros per night, and the hotel should ideally have free wifi, a lift and be close public transit, as I have no plans to rent a car. It would also be great if the hotel was near some shops, restaurants and grocery stores.
Anyone have any suggestions or neighborhoods that I should check out? Please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland and London 21 days
- 2 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 3 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 4 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 5 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 6 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 7 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 8 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 11 Capri in July
- 12 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 13 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 14 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 15 help with Italy itinerary
- 16 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 17 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 18 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 19 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 20 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 21 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 22 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 23 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 24 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 25 Barcelona with baby