I am looking for ideas for some budget friendly hotels in Dublin. I will be there in June and am a solo female traveling alone. So I am looking to stay somewhere safe, where I feel like I can walk back from public transit to my hotel safely. This is part of a larger trip around the UK, so need to keep my budget in check.
My budget would be around 100 to 120 Euros per night, and the hotel should ideally have free wifi, a lift and be close public transit, as I have no plans to rent a car. It would also be great if the hotel was near some shops, restaurants and grocery stores.
Anyone have any suggestions or neighborhoods that I should check out? Please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 2 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 3 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 4 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Back from Paris
- 7 Trip suggestion
- 8 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 9 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 10 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 13 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 14 Dijon in December!
- 15 International Flight Question
- 16 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 17 Summer Travel order
- 18 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 19 Fifty Years Later, Paris
- 20 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 23 Another tipping question: concierges
- 24 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 25 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.