I am looking for ideas for some budget friendly hotels in Dublin. I will be there in June and am a solo female traveling alone. So I am looking to stay somewhere safe, where I feel like I can walk back from public transit to my hotel safely. This is part of a larger trip around the UK, so need to keep my budget in check.
My budget would be around 100 to 120 Euros per night, and the hotel should ideally have free wifi, a lift and be close public transit, as I have no plans to rent a car. It would also be great if the hotel was near some shops, restaurants and grocery stores.
Anyone have any suggestions or neighborhoods that I should check out? Please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 3 Driving in Italy?
- 4 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 5 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 6 Croatia trip Planning
- 7 House Hunting in France
- 8 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 9 So much to do, so little time!
- 10 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 11 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 12 English Countryside
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 15 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 18 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 21 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 22 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 23 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 24 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 25 Need help with itinerary & trains