I will have one night in London next month and am looking for a budget friendly hotel within walking distance to the Piccadilly line because I will fly out the following morning and want to be conveniently situated. I'd prefer the rate be under $110 USD. Cleanliness and safety are the important things. I think somewhere between Acton Town tube stop and Hammersmith tube stop are my target areas.
If it comes down to it, I have back up ideas for hotels near Hounslow Central, but I'd rather be just a little bit closer into London, if it's possible to do given my budget constraints.
I've been to London several times, but at a more leisurely pace than this time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 2 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 3 Revised itinerary for italy
- 4 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 5 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 6 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 7 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 8 Hotel in Vienna
- 9 Places of interest
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 12 Switzerland in November?
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 15 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 16 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 17 A Month stay in Southern France
- 18 vienna
- 19 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 20 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 21 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 22 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 23 Ireland travel passport question
- 24 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 25 Oxford England Accommodations