I will have one night in London next month and am looking for a budget friendly hotel within walking distance to the Piccadilly line because I will fly out the following morning and want to be conveniently situated. I'd prefer the rate be under $110 USD. Cleanliness and safety are the important things. I think somewhere between Acton Town tube stop and Hammersmith tube stop are my target areas.
If it comes down to it, I have back up ideas for hotels near Hounslow Central, but I'd rather be just a little bit closer into London, if it's possible to do given my budget constraints.
I've been to London several times, but at a more leisurely pace than this time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 2 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 3 Italian lakes
- 4 France, UK and Ireland
- 5 French theater in Paris
- 6 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 9 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 10 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 11 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 12 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 13 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 14 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 15 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 16 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 17 What do after Bernia Express?
- 18 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 19 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 20 Walking itinerary in England?
- 21 Rouen Tour Companies
- 22 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 23 No Periods in British Written English!
- 24 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 25 Italian Honeymoon Advice