Friends and I are planning a 3D2N stay in Venice this coming June. We want to spend a couple of days in Paris before flying home. Because of time constraint, we are thinking of flying budget from Venice Marco Polo to Paris.
We have discovered there are several airlines that cater to this option. Any advice on which one to go for, and which site should I go to, to book the tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 2 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 3 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 7 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 8 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 11 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 12 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 13 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 14 Trip Ideas
- 15 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 16 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 17 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 18 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 19 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 24 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 25 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay