Friends and I are planning a 3D2N stay in Venice this coming June. We want to spend a couple of days in Paris before flying home. Because of time constraint, we are thinking of flying budget from Venice Marco Polo to Paris.
We have discovered there are several airlines that cater to this option. Any advice on which one to go for, and which site should I go to, to book the tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rouen Tour Companies
- 2 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 3 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 6 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 7 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 8 What do after Bernia Express?
- 9 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 10 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 11 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 12 First time in London
- 13 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 14 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 15 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 16 Self drive tour companies
- 17 scotland
- 18 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 Ischia
- 21 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 22 Barcelona
- 23 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 24 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 25 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary