I´m travelling with my wife and baby < 2 year and planning the itinerary below for our 23-days trip to Europe .
Just for you to know, we both already know Lisbon, London, Paris and Madrid , so we are able to have some free time just to stroll with the baby in parks, open air activities, etc.
We are also used to travel with our child, so if we change a lot of hotels (like this trip) we always prefer the ones close to train stations
Here´s our detailed itineray
DOM (29/03) LISBOA (Flight from Brazil arring about 9am- hotel near marques de pombal - free time) - - We are going to arrive about 9:00h in Lisbon, so we can also rest this day
SEG (30/03) LISBOA (Aquarium and Parque Exposições)
TER (31/03) LISBOA (royal palaces)
QUA (01/04) LIS-LONDON (Flight from Lisbon arring 15:30pm - hotel near St Pancras)
QUI (02/04) LONDON (windsor castle)
SEX (03/04) LONDON (some sightseeing)
SAB (04/04) LONDON (free/parks)
DOM (05/04) LONDON-BRUGES (eurotrain arring Bruges 16:30 pm - hotel ibis budget next to station)
SEG (06/04) BRUGES (normal sighseeing)
TER (07/04) BRUGES (free or maybe gent / brussels)
QUA (08/04) BRUGES-PARIS (Direct train to paris (no brussels conection - from g. du nord take a taxi for a hotel next to G. Lyon) - We are going to arrive about 9:00h in Paris, so we can also rest this day
QUI (09/04) PARIS (some sightseeing)
SEX (10/04) PARIS (train to loire and take a excursion there OR chateaux/fontaneblaeu next Paris )
SAB (11/04) PARIS (free/parks)
DOM (12/04) PARIS-NIMES (sncf - arrive in Nimes about 13h - hotel Ibis next station).
SEG (13/04) NIMES (train to Avignon- bus POnt du Gard)
TER (14/04) NIMES (train to Aigues Mortes , afternoon free)
QUA (15/04) NIMES-BARCELONA (renfe arring barcelona 12:30pm- hotel next to train station)
QUI (16/04) BARCELONA (normal sighseeing)
SEX (17/04) BARCELONA (normal sighseeing)
SAB (18/04) MADRI-BARCELONA (renf arring madrid abou 12:00- hotel next atocha)
DOM (19/04) MADRI (free/parks)
SEG (20/04) MADRI (royal palace/shopping)
TER (21/04) MADRI-FOR (flight to Brazil)
Please let us know any suggestions you may have. Feel free to comment any part of our planned trip - logistics, cities, order, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 2 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 3 Shorts in South of France?
- 4 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 5 Camogli and surrounds
- 6 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 7 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 8 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 9 Route des Vins
- 10 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 11 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 12 Les Invalides Night Show
- 13 base for Andalucia
- 14 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 15 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 16 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 17 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 21 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 22 limousine services - milan - rome
- 23 Regarding Residence Permit
- 24 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 25 Homesaty