I´m travelling with my wife and baby < 2 year and planning the itinerary below for our 23-days trip to Europe .
Just for you to know, we both already know Lisbon, London, Paris and Madrid , so we are able to have some free time just to stroll with the baby in parks, open air activities, etc.
We are also used to travel with our child, so if we change a lot of hotels (like this trip) we always prefer the ones close to train stations
Here´s our detailed itineray
DOM (29/03) LISBOA (Flight from Brazil arring about 9am- hotel near marques de pombal - free time) - - We are going to arrive about 9:00h in Lisbon, so we can also rest this day
SEG (30/03) LISBOA (Aquarium and Parque Exposições)
TER (31/03) LISBOA (royal palaces)
QUA (01/04) LIS-LONDON (Flight from Lisbon arring 15:30pm - hotel near St Pancras)
QUI (02/04) LONDON (windsor castle)
SEX (03/04) LONDON (some sightseeing)
SAB (04/04) LONDON (free/parks)
DOM (05/04) LONDON-BRUGES (eurotrain arring Bruges 16:30 pm - hotel ibis budget next to station)
SEG (06/04) BRUGES (normal sighseeing)
TER (07/04) BRUGES (free or maybe gent / brussels)
QUA (08/04) BRUGES-PARIS (Direct train to paris (no brussels conection - from g. du nord take a taxi for a hotel next to G. Lyon) - We are going to arrive about 9:00h in Paris, so we can also rest this day
QUI (09/04) PARIS (some sightseeing)
SEX (10/04) PARIS (train to loire and take a excursion there OR chateaux/fontaneblaeu next Paris )
SAB (11/04) PARIS (free/parks)
DOM (12/04) PARIS-NIMES (sncf - arrive in Nimes about 13h - hotel Ibis next station).
SEG (13/04) NIMES (train to Avignon- bus POnt du Gard)
TER (14/04) NIMES (train to Aigues Mortes , afternoon free)
QUA (15/04) NIMES-BARCELONA (renfe arring barcelona 12:30pm- hotel next to train station)
QUI (16/04) BARCELONA (normal sighseeing)
SEX (17/04) BARCELONA (normal sighseeing)
SAB (18/04) MADRI-BARCELONA (renf arring madrid abou 12:00- hotel next atocha)
DOM (19/04) MADRI (free/parks)
SEG (20/04) MADRI (royal palace/shopping)
TER (21/04) MADRI-FOR (flight to Brazil)
Please let us know any suggestions you may have. Feel free to comment any part of our planned trip - logistics, cities, order, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 2 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 3 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 4 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 5 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 6 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 7 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 8 Paris to Italy
- 9 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 10 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 11 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 12 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 15 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 Barcelona alternative
- 18 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 19 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 20 Road trip with our dog
- 21 Driving through Paris
- 22 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 23 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 24 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 25 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question