I´m travelling with my wife and baby < 2 year and planning the itinerary below for our 23-days trip to Europe .
Just for you to know, we both already know Lisbon, London, Paris and Madrid , so we are able to have some free time just to stroll with the baby in parks, open air activities, etc.
We are also used to travel with our child, so if we change a lot of hotels (like this trip) we always prefer the ones close to train stations
Here´s our detailed itineray
DOM (29/03) LISBOA (Flight from Brazil arring about 9am- hotel near marques de pombal - free time) - - We are going to arrive about 9:00h in Lisbon, so we can also rest this day
SEG (30/03) LISBOA (Aquarium and Parque Exposições)
TER (31/03) LISBOA (royal palaces)
QUA (01/04) LIS-LONDON (Flight from Lisbon arring 15:30pm - hotel near St Pancras)
QUI (02/04) LONDON (windsor castle)
SEX (03/04) LONDON (some sightseeing)
SAB (04/04) LONDON (free/parks)
DOM (05/04) LONDON-BRUGES (eurotrain arring Bruges 16:30 pm - hotel ibis budget next to station)
SEG (06/04) BRUGES (normal sighseeing)
TER (07/04) BRUGES (free or maybe gent / brussels)
QUA (08/04) BRUGES-PARIS (Direct train to paris (no brussels conection - from g. du nord take a taxi for a hotel next to G. Lyon) - We are going to arrive about 9:00h in Paris, so we can also rest this day
QUI (09/04) PARIS (some sightseeing)
SEX (10/04) PARIS (train to loire and take a excursion there OR chateaux/fontaneblaeu next Paris )
SAB (11/04) PARIS (free/parks)
DOM (12/04) PARIS-NIMES (sncf - arrive in Nimes about 13h - hotel Ibis next station).
SEG (13/04) NIMES (train to Avignon- bus POnt du Gard)
TER (14/04) NIMES (train to Aigues Mortes , afternoon free)
QUA (15/04) NIMES-BARCELONA (renfe arring barcelona 12:30pm- hotel next to train station)
QUI (16/04) BARCELONA (normal sighseeing)
SEX (17/04) BARCELONA (normal sighseeing)
SAB (18/04) MADRI-BARCELONA (renf arring madrid abou 12:00- hotel next atocha)
DOM (19/04) MADRI (free/parks)
SEG (20/04) MADRI (royal palace/shopping)
TER (21/04) MADRI-FOR (flight to Brazil)
Please let us know any suggestions you may have. Feel free to comment any part of our planned trip - logistics, cities, order, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 2 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 3 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 4 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 7 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 8 Questions about Polish sights
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 11 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 12 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 15 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 16 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 17 Ireland travel passport question
- 18 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 19 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 20 Italy
- 21 Revised itinerary for italy
- 22 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 23 Juangfrau / mt
- 24 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 25 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)