My girlfriend and I are planning a 4 weeks trip to Europe.
We'd like to rent a campervan which seems to be the cheapest option if we want to be flexible.
Would anyone have a budget rental company to recommend (in France or UK)?
Thanks in advance !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany First Time
- 2 Iceland car rental agencies
- 3 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 6 Bordeaux neighborhoods
- 7 Switzerland in October
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 Italy in January?
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 12 2 days in Lugano area
- 13 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 14 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 15 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 16 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 17 Recommendations
- 18 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 19 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 20 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 23 Paris- restaurant
- 24 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 25 4 nights in Provence, advice