My girlfriend and I are planning a 4 weeks trip to Europe.
We'd like to rent a campervan which seems to be the cheapest option if we want to be flexible.
Would anyone have a budget rental company to recommend (in France or UK)?
Thanks in advance !
Budget campervans hire in Europe???
- 1 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 2 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 3 choosing between cinque terre & lake como
- 4 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 5 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 6 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 7 Paris Ticket t+
- 8 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 9 Paris museums free admission
- 10 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 11 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 12 Am I too fat too travel?
- 13 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 14 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 15 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 16 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 17 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 18 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 19 Do and don't, eating in France
- 20 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 21 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 22 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 23 Escaping Crowds in la Costiera and Cilento...and a brief fling with Naples.
- 24 Italian train question
- 25 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport