My girlfriend and I are planning a 4 weeks trip to Europe.
We'd like to rent a campervan which seems to be the cheapest option if we want to be flexible.
Would anyone have a budget rental company to recommend (in France or UK)?
Thanks in advance !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 2 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 3 Has anyone stayed at the Darlington Hyde Park?
- 4 Bremerhaven and environs
- 5 Edam, Volendam & Marken day trip?
- 6 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 7 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 8 Prague and Budapest
- 9 Scotland 5 day itinerary
- 10 itinerary planning apps
- 11 Hurry to France before it loses it's frenchness
- 12 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 13 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 14 12-14 nights enough ?
- 15 Need help with my itinerary
- 16 Lucerne to Rome on Swiss pass
- 17 Dijon RAVE - My Home in Dijon
- 18 Mt. Etna wakes up
- 19 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 20 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 21 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 22 Tuscany Trip
- 23 Calling all Iceland mavens.
- 24 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 25 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April