My 22 year old son and I will be visiting Zermatt for just one night in mid June. Any suggestions where to stay on a budget?
budget accomodations in Zermatt walking distance to Matterhorn
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 2 Now for the Venice hotel
- 3 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 4 week in scotland
- 5 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 6 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 7 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 8 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 9 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 10 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 11 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 12 Rocamaxour
- 13 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 14 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 15 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 16 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 17 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 20 venice, italy
- 21 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 22 Itinerary help
- 23 Where to go in France mid July?
- 24 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 25 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History