I am having a real hard time finding budget accomodations in Tromso from March 12th to 16th (4 nights). Would appreciate any and every help/suggestions/recommendations in this matter.
Also, if we rent a car in Tromso how does parking work. Is it hard to find street parking or would have to pay per hr/day??
Budget Accomodations in Tromso
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Italy to France
- 2 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 3 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 4 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 5 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 6 7 Nights in Paris
- 7 Why don't the French want to work?
- 8 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 9 Edinburgh - Mercat Tours -
- 10 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 11 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 12 Daily Bus Tours in Croatia, Slovenia and nearby countries
- 13 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 14 Late night/early morning transport from Barcelona Airport to city center
- 15 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 16 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 17 Italy, England, OR France in 2015: Tour Operators - Or go it alone?
- 18 Skip the Line: Small-Group Eiffel Tower Sunset Tour
- 19 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 20 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 23 Matisse at Tate
- 24 2 weeks in Europe
- 25 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary