I am having a real hard time finding budget accomodations in Tromso from March 12th to 16th (4 nights). Would appreciate any and every help/suggestions/recommendations in this matter.
Also, if we rent a car in Tromso how does parking work. Is it hard to find street parking or would have to pay per hr/day??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London with Teens Trip Report
- 2 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 3 Ex-pats with young kids
- 4 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 5 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 6 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 11 Hotels in Turin
- 12 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 13 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 14 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 15 Help on ancient history route
- 16 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 17 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 18 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 19 Best Viking Sites
- 20 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 21 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 22 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 23 Greece
- 24 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 25 Paris advice with kids