I am having a real hard time finding budget accomodations in Tromso from March 12th to 16th (4 nights). Would appreciate any and every help/suggestions/recommendations in this matter.
Also, if we rent a car in Tromso how does parking work. Is it hard to find street parking or would have to pay per hr/day??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Izmir to Istanbul
- 2 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 3 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 4 Small-group day tours from London?
- 5 Who owns the Alhambra? ...calling all history buffs
- 6 Andalucia to Madrid
- 7 Day trip to Urbino from Bologna - advice sought
- 8 Europe in January
- 9 Best location to stay in Seville
- 10 Paris Austerlitz to CDG on a weekday morning
- 11 2 weeks in France next May
- 12 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 13 Getting Around Toledo
- 14 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 15 four old ladies in spain
- 16 From Schipol to ?
- 17 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 18 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 19 Mount Etna -Sicily
- 20 Going to Montmartre from Gare du Nord totally off the beaten track
- 21 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 22 Hiking from Geneva to Rome!
- 23 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 24 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 25 "Magnificent" video exhibit at Palazzo Vecchio in Florence