I am having a real hard time finding budget accomodations in Tromso from March 12th to 16th (4 nights). Would appreciate any and every help/suggestions/recommendations in this matter.
Also, if we rent a car in Tromso how does parking work. Is it hard to find street parking or would have to pay per hr/day??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 2 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 3 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 4 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 5 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 6 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 7 Amsterdam hotels
- 8 This developed exclusive combo of clinically based
- 9 Flamenco Shows
- 10 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 11 Overnight Train Questions
- 12 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 13 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 14 Non Airport Location for Car Drop off locations for Madrid
- 15 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 16 What to see in Dresden...
- 17 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Croatia in late April
- 19 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 20 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 21 Italy - best two central locations
- 22 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 23 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 24 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 25 Car Rental tips while in Greece?