I am having a real hard time finding budget accomodations in Tromso from March 12th to 16th (4 nights). Would appreciate any and every help/suggestions/recommendations in this matter.
Also, if we rent a car in Tromso how does parking work. Is it hard to find street parking or would have to pay per hr/day??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 2 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 3 France to stop making foie grois
- 4 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 5 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 6 Holiday Itinerary
- 7 Car hire
- 8 Ireland driving itinerary
- 9 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 10 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 11 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 12 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 13 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 14 Naples or Genoa
- 15 Itinerary help please!
- 16 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 17 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 18 Itinerary Help!
- 19 Visiting the Black Forest
- 20 Barcelona to Morocco
- 21 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 22 Greece itinerary ideas
- 23 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 24 Should I speculate?
- 25 One week travelling from Spain to Paris