I am having a real hard time finding budget accomodations in Tromso from March 12th to 16th (4 nights). Would appreciate any and every help/suggestions/recommendations in this matter.
Also, if we rent a car in Tromso how does parking work. Is it hard to find street parking or would have to pay per hr/day??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 2 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 3 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 4 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 5 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 6 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 7 Corsica, Sicily or Cinque Terre for summer trip?
- 8 Find Ibis CDG/Take the Péripherique?
- 9 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 10 5 days in switzerland
- 11 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 12 City Pass v. 2 for 1
- 13 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 14 Netflix and Hulu
- 15 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 16 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 17 Does my Switzerland Itinerray makes sense
- 18 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 19 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 20 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 21 Rental car return in Nice
- 22 First Trip to Europe- Italy, Germany, Amsterdam
- 23 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 24 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 25 Are Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Rides Cold ?