Can somebody please suggest some good Budget Accommodation for Backpackers in Paris, Venice, Rome and Berlin?
The ratings of the accommodation could be on :
2) Location keeping in mind the touristy places (the closer the better)
3) Value for Money
4) Accessibility to Metro's , Hop on Hop Off buses, Restaurants etc...
Looking forward to some good suggestions...
Budget Accomodation in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 2 Help With Vienna
- 3 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 4 4-6 weeks
- 5 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 6 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 7 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 8 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 9 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 10 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 11 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 12 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 13 Eiffel tower tickets
- 14 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 15 Venice Banning Fodors
- 16 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 17 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 18 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 19 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 20 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 21 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 22 France, Italy and Greec
- 23 How to pay tolls in Portugal when there is no toll booth
- 24 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 25 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.