Can somebody please suggest some good Budget Accommodation for Backpackers in Paris, Venice, Rome and Berlin?
The ratings of the accommodation could be on :
2) Location keeping in mind the touristy places (the closer the better)
3) Value for Money
4) Accessibility to Metro's , Hop on Hop Off buses, Restaurants etc...
Looking forward to some good suggestions...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland and London 21 days
- 2 help with Italy itinerary
- 3 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 4 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 5 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 6 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 7 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 8 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 9 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 10 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Venice
- 13 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 14 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 15 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 16 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 19 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 20 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 21 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 22 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 Capri in July
- 25 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...