Can somebody please suggest some good Budget Accommodation for Backpackers in Paris, Venice, Rome and Berlin?
The ratings of the accommodation could be on :
2) Location keeping in mind the touristy places (the closer the better)
3) Value for Money
4) Accessibility to Metro's , Hop on Hop Off buses, Restaurants etc...
Looking forward to some good suggestions...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 2 10 days in Paris and......
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Brugge hotel help
- 7 Luggage Storage
- 8 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 9 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 10 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 11 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 12 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 13 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 14 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 15 Summer Travel order
- 16 LIsbon
- 17 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 18 International Flight Question
- 19 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 20 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 21 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 22 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 23 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 24 Trip suggestion
- 25 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days