We are looking for a travel agent to help us plan a trip to central europe from May 30th to June 16. We want the trip to include Jewish heritage information and the Romanian portion would be just to the northern part of the country.The itinerary may be to intense given the time restrictions. Can anyone help, Thx.
Budapest,Prague,Berlin and Romania
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 2 Emilia Romagna Region
- 3 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 4 England, Paris itinerary help
- 5 Transportation directly from Malpensa to place other than Milan
- 6 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 7 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 8 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report
- 9 The Italian Riviera: A review.
- 10 In Less Than 48 Hours, Chisinau and Transnistria
- 11 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 12 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 13 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 14 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 15 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 16 Shipping bags home
- 17 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 18 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 19 Germany for 3 weeks
- 20 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 21 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 22 Portofino or Portovenere?
- 23 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 24 Do I really want to stay in a hill top city?
- 25 Weekend Driving in Rome