We are looking for a travel agent to help us plan a trip to central europe from May 30th to June 16. We want the trip to include Jewish heritage information and the Romanian portion would be just to the northern part of the country.The itinerary may be to intense given the time restrictions. Can anyone help, Thx.
Budapest,Prague,Berlin and Romania
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 2 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 5 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 6 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 7 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 8 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 Day trip on the Rhine
- 11 Avignon to London?
- 12 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 13 Swiss rail passes
- 14 Day trips
- 15 Europe in 21 days
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 18 Day trip from London to Paris
- 19 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 20 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 21 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 22 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 23 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 24 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 25 nearby cities to london