We are looking for a travel agent to help us plan a trip to central europe from May 30th to June 16. We want the trip to include Jewish heritage information and the Romanian portion would be just to the northern part of the country.The itinerary may be to intense given the time restrictions. Can anyone help, Thx.
Budapest,Prague,Berlin and Romania
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 2 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 3 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 4 Taormina Sicily
- 5 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 6 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 7 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 8 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 9 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 10 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 11 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 12 Iwango went…to Nice
- 13 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 14 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 15 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 16 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 17 5 Observations About Paris
- 18 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 19 Granada
- 20 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 21 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 22 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 23 Pyrenees logistics
- 24 Airport ATMs
- 25 Travelling from Paris to Madrid