The city of Budapest was on our short list for quite a while, and it did not disappoint us.
DD1, a teenager, came back with an idea of taking her friends to Budapest for a few days - I believe it is a big compliment coming from her! DD2 loved Thermal baths, Great Synagogue (she kept asking, how come we do not have such a beautiful synagogue near us?), and ... ballet.: we got lucky and saw an amazing performance of "Swan Lake" at Opera house.
Here a promised report of our visit to Budapest.
Thank you for reading!
Budapest: who knew that kids are big fan of baths and ballet?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 2 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 3 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 4 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 5 Tuscany intinerary-what to do on a Sunday
- 6 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 9 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 10 Best way to get from Brno to Budapest
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 13 Chip but no PIN
- 14 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 15 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 16 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 17 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 18 Stay near Paris
- 19 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 20 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 21 Oktoberfest reservations
- 22 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 23 Eurostar booking
- 24 Questions for my German friends
- 25 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?