The city of Budapest was on our short list for quite a while, and it did not disappoint us.
DD1, a teenager, came back with an idea of taking her friends to Budapest for a few days - I believe it is a big compliment coming from her! DD2 loved Thermal baths, Great Synagogue (she kept asking, how come we do not have such a beautiful synagogue near us?), and ... ballet.: we got lucky and saw an amazing performance of "Swan Lake" at Opera house.
Here a promised report of our visit to Budapest.
Thank you for reading!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 2 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 3 The DCC scam is spreading
- 4 Places to visit from Zurich
- 5 casusyazılım
- 6 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 7 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 8 Shall I buy the travel plug in advance
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 11 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 12 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 13 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 14 Porto in January
- 15 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 16 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 17 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 18 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 19 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 20 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 21 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 22 Hotel Booking Discount!
- 23 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 24 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 25 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
Budapest: who knew that kids are big fan of baths and ballet?!