The city of Budapest was on our short list for quite a while, and it did not disappoint us.
DD1, a teenager, came back with an idea of taking her friends to Budapest for a few days - I believe it is a big compliment coming from her! DD2 loved Thermal baths, Great Synagogue (she kept asking, how come we do not have such a beautiful synagogue near us?), and ... ballet.: we got lucky and saw an amazing performance of "Swan Lake" at Opera house.
Here a promised report of our visit to Budapest.
Thank you for reading!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Home Depot
- 2 The Different Methods To Creating Attraction
- 3 This informative article brings out one distinctive
- 4 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 5 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 6 Flamenco in Madrid
- 7 awesome website for cheap soccer jerseys
- 8 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 9 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 11 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 12 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 13 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 14 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 15 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 16 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 17 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 18 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 19 Enjoying England for a year!
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 21 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 22 gare de nord
- 23 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 24 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 25 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
Budapest: who knew that kids are big fan of baths and ballet?!