The city of Budapest was on our short list for quite a while, and it did not disappoint us.
DD1, a teenager, came back with an idea of taking her friends to Budapest for a few days - I believe it is a big compliment coming from her! DD2 loved Thermal baths, Great Synagogue (she kept asking, how come we do not have such a beautiful synagogue near us?), and ... ballet.: we got lucky and saw an amazing performance of "Swan Lake" at Opera house.
Here a promised report of our visit to Budapest.
Thank you for reading!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A road trip to Florence
- 2 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 3 Help on September Trip to Spain
- 4 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome
- 5 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 6 Amsterdam Internet cafe to print boarding pass
- 7 wandering in venice
- 8 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 9 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 10 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 11 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 12 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 13 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 14 Switzerland 5 days
- 15 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 16 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 17 Car rental in Santorini port
- 18 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 19 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 20 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 21 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 22 heathrow time needed
- 23 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 24 Vineyards close to Lisboa, no car - Alentejo or Setubal?
- 25 Credit cards in Italy & France
Budapest: who knew that kids are big fan of baths and ballet?!