The city of Budapest was on our short list for quite a while, and it did not disappoint us.
DD1, a teenager, came back with an idea of taking her friends to Budapest for a few days - I believe it is a big compliment coming from her! DD2 loved Thermal baths, Great Synagogue (she kept asking, how come we do not have such a beautiful synagogue near us?), and ... ballet.: we got lucky and saw an amazing performance of "Swan Lake" at Opera house.
Here a promised report of our visit to Budapest.
Thank you for reading!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 2 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 3 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 4 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 5 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 6 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 7 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 8 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 9 planning confusion
- 10 Croatia Itenerary
- 11 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 12 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 13 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 14 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 15 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 16 Day trips to Florence, Venice - Any Recommended Tour Companies
- 17 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 18 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 19 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 20 Shopping in Paris
- 21 8 day visit to Portugal
- 22 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 23 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 24 Schengen visa
- 25 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
Budapest: who knew that kids are big fan of baths and ballet?!