The city of Budapest was on our short list for quite a while, and it did not disappoint us.
DD1, a teenager, came back with an idea of taking her friends to Budapest for a few days - I believe it is a big compliment coming from her! DD2 loved Thermal baths, Great Synagogue (she kept asking, how come we do not have such a beautiful synagogue near us?), and ... ballet.: we got lucky and saw an amazing performance of "Swan Lake" at Opera house.
Here a promised report of our visit to Budapest.
Thank you for reading!
Budapest: who knew that kids are big fan of baths and ballet?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 4 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 5 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 6 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 7 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 8 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 9 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 10 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 11 Moving to Belfast
- 12 Luggage sizing
- 13 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 14 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 15 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 16 London during Christmas week
- 17 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 18 Arriving Boxing Day London
- 19 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 22 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 23 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 24 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 25 Eleanor's Pages