The city of Budapest was on our short list for quite a while, and it did not disappoint us.
DD1, a teenager, came back with an idea of taking her friends to Budapest for a few days - I believe it is a big compliment coming from her! DD2 loved Thermal baths, Great Synagogue (she kept asking, how come we do not have such a beautiful synagogue near us?), and ... ballet.: we got lucky and saw an amazing performance of "Swan Lake" at Opera house.
Here a promised report of our visit to Budapest.
Thank you for reading!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 해외카지노向【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】向슈퍼카지노해외카지노
- 2 타짜카지노之【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】之슈퍼카지노
- 3 타짜카지노之【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】之슈퍼카지노타짜카지노
- 4 정통카지노网【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】网슈퍼카지노정통카지노
- 5 월드카지노强【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】强슈퍼카지노월드카지노
- 6 세븐카지노皇【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】皇슈퍼카지노세븐카지노
- 7 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 8 플러스카지노友【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】友슈퍼카지노플러스카지노
- 9 테크노카지노伍【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】伍슈퍼카지노테크노카지노
- 10 윈스카지노汉【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】汉슈퍼카지노윈스카지노
- 11 YIKES!
- 12 The Vermin are a Back
- 13 May get together in Paris
- 14 travel around Spain
- 15 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 16 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 17 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 18 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 19 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 20 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 21 Cash machines ATM
- 22 Colosseum Free tours
- 23 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 24 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 25 Restaurant ideas for 50th in Sorrento
Budapest: who knew that kids are big fan of baths and ballet?!