The city of Budapest was on our short list for quite a while, and it did not disappoint us.
DD1, a teenager, came back with an idea of taking her friends to Budapest for a few days - I believe it is a big compliment coming from her! DD2 loved Thermal baths, Great Synagogue (she kept asking, how come we do not have such a beautiful synagogue near us?), and ... ballet.: we got lucky and saw an amazing performance of "Swan Lake" at Opera house.
Here a promised report of our visit to Budapest.
Thank you for reading!
Budapest: who knew that kids are big fan of baths and ballet?!
- 1 9 nights in Ireland
- 2 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 3 Paris Navigo decouverte reduced price for children?
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 Europe Tour Companies May/June 2014 (24 yr old & Nana)
- 6 Stockholm Metro Stations
- 7 Family European winter holiday
- 8 Le Marche and Rome - Part 4 - Ascoli Piceno
- 9 Italian Almond Bakery Cookie with dried cherry in center
- 10 DeGaulle Airport
- 11 Paris in August with family
- 12 Planning 8 days in Italy (Rome, Tuscany) with two kids
- 13 Trip Report: A Provence Sandwich
- 14 New Year in Lisbon, Portugal
- 15 Paris-Champagne-Strasbourg-Paris
- 16 An American Solo in Paris - My itinerary (Help)
- 17 Smart Phone for 4 months in Florence
- 18 110 Taillevant Paris (Dining Room or with the Sommeliers)
- 19 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...
- 20 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 21 London Airport Expansion Recommendations Offered:
- 22 Chip & Pin Only
- 23 Oia Hotel, Caldera View, private plunge pool
- 24 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 25 Opinions please Swiss Hotel Stars