We family of 3 including 5 year old plan to travel next week Budapest-Vienna-Salzburg-Munich with
Budapest 2 nights, Vienna 1, Salzburg 2 & Munich entire day + 1 day extra.
We fly into Budapest and leave Munich by city nightline.
Can anyone help with
1. Do we need advance tickets from Budapest to Vienna ? Does the price go up down?
2. Do we need advance tickets from Vienna to Salzburg?
3. Can we buy Bayern ticket at Salzburg?
4. Can anyone suggest a budget place to stay in Salzburg?
5. Any suggestions for the extra day?
We are more interested in scenic places than cities and have to rely on public transport.
Looking forward to your valuable advice!
Thanks & regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 2 Norwegian Air?
- 3 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 4 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 5 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 6 Highclare Castle
- 7 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 8 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 9 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 10 Salzburg itinerary review
- 11 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 12 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 13 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 14 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 15 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 16 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 17 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 18 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 19 Spain: train/rental car help
- 20 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 21 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 22 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 23 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 24 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 25 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017