We family of 3 including 5 year old plan to travel next week Budapest-Vienna-Salzburg-Munich with
Budapest 2 nights, Vienna 1, Salzburg 2 & Munich entire day + 1 day extra.
We fly into Budapest and leave Munich by city nightline.
Can anyone help with
1. Do we need advance tickets from Budapest to Vienna ? Does the price go up down?
2. Do we need advance tickets from Vienna to Salzburg?
3. Can we buy Bayern ticket at Salzburg?
4. Can anyone suggest a budget place to stay in Salzburg?
5. Any suggestions for the extra day?
We are more interested in scenic places than cities and have to rely on public transport.
Looking forward to your valuable advice!
Thanks & regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Never Mind"
- 2 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 3 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 4 Killarney
- 5 Cornwall Advice
- 6 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 7 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 8 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 9 Florence Travel Guide
- 10 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 11 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 14 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 15 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 16 Rome Advice?
- 17 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 18 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 19 Italian lakes
- 20 Via del Sale, Italy
- 21 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 22 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 23 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 24 Andalucia itinerary help
- 25 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now