We family of 3 including 5 year old plan to travel next week Budapest-Vienna-Salzburg-Munich with
Budapest 2 nights, Vienna 1, Salzburg 2 & Munich entire day + 1 day extra.
We fly into Budapest and leave Munich by city nightline.
Can anyone help with
1. Do we need advance tickets from Budapest to Vienna ? Does the price go up down?
2. Do we need advance tickets from Vienna to Salzburg?
3. Can we buy Bayern ticket at Salzburg?
4. Can anyone suggest a budget place to stay in Salzburg?
5. Any suggestions for the extra day?
We are more interested in scenic places than cities and have to rely on public transport.
Looking forward to your valuable advice!
Thanks & regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 2 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 3 Campervan in Croatia
- 4 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 5 advance tickets?
- 6 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 9 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 10 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 13 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 14 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 15 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 16 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 17 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 18 Cell Phone Question
- 19 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 22 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 23 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 24 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 25 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich