We family of 3 including 5 year old plan to travel next week Budapest-Vienna-Salzburg-Munich with
Budapest 2 nights, Vienna 1, Salzburg 2 & Munich entire day + 1 day extra.
We fly into Budapest and leave Munich by city nightline.
Can anyone help with
1. Do we need advance tickets from Budapest to Vienna ? Does the price go up down?
2. Do we need advance tickets from Vienna to Salzburg?
3. Can we buy Bayern ticket at Salzburg?
4. Can anyone suggest a budget place to stay in Salzburg?
5. Any suggestions for the extra day?
We are more interested in scenic places than cities and have to rely on public transport.
Looking forward to your valuable advice!
Thanks & regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ TEC*h 24*7
- 2 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 5 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 6 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 7 Barcelona alternative
- 8 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 9 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 10 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 11 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 12 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 13 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 14 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 15 Paris to Italy
- 16 Electrical Power Conversion
- 17 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 18 Douro Valley in January?
- 19 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 20 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 21 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 23 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 24 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 25 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!