We are taking a trip in the last half of September, 2014. We have 10 complete days excluding the days flying in and out. Any input would be helpful. The following is the itinerary. Sorry about all the Caps.
Fri 9/19/2014 DAY 1 – ARRIVE BUDAPEST
Sat 9/20/2014 DAY 2 – BUDAPEST
Sun 9/21/2014 DAY 3 – BUDAPEST
Mon 9/22/2014 DAY 4 – BUDAPEST
Tue 9/23/2014 DAY 5 – ARRIVE VIENNA
Wed 9/24/2014 DAY 6 – VIENNA
Thu 9/25/2014 DAY 7 – VIENNA
Thu 9/25/2014 DAY 7 – DAY TRIP TO MELK
TRAIN TO MELK
BOAT TO DURNSTEIN
BUS TO KREMS?
TRAIN FROM KREMS BACK TO VIENNA
QUESTION – I SEE YOU CAN BUY A COMBI TICKET WHICH INCLUDES THE TRAIN AND TICKETS TO THE ABBEY AND THEN A BOAT TRIP BACK TO KREMS AND I THINK THE TRAIN RIDE BACK TO VIENNA. I WANT TO STOP IN DURNSTEIN. DO I GET A BOAT TICKET TO DURNSTEIN AND THEN A BUS TO KREMS ON MY OWN OR CAN YOU ADJUST THE COMBI TICKET. HOW WOULD BE THE BEST WAY TO SET THIS UP TO INCLUDE DURNSTEIN.
Fri 9/26/2014 DAY 8 – VIENNA TO CESKY KRUMLOV
Sat 9/27/2014 DAY 9 – CESKY KRUMLOV to PRAGUE
Sun 9/28/2014 DAY 10 PRAGUE
Mon 9/29/2014 DAY 11 – PRAGUE
Tue 9/30/2014 DAY 12 – Fly out of PRAGUE in the AM to home
SO 4 NIGHTS BUDAPEST; 3 NIGHTS VIENNA; 1 NIGHT CESKY KRUMLOV AND 3 NIGHTS PRAGUE.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Spain in July
- 3 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 4 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Where to enjoy Paris
- 8 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 9 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 10 10 days in Paris and......
- 11 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 12 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 13 Athens
- 14 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 15 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 16 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 17 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 18 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 19 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 20 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 21 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 22 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 23 Budapest & Prague
- 24 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 25 Destination from London by train, advice please