Me and my boyfriend are planning on going through Budapest, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin this summer. I wanted to know good places to stop between the cities and places in the cities themselves to go and how long you think it would take?
We don't have a set timetable for how long we will be away so things are flexible but not trying to get too crazy with the length of the trip. I heard Bratislava is a good place to go too since it's a short train ride away from Vienna. And I've heard of many more great cities but there are so many I need help deciding on a couple extra. We are in our early/mid 20's and want to get the best of each city, get a feel for the culture, but also go out and have fun. All advice is appreciated!
Also we are coming from a previous trip so we will have our large luggage with us. We want to go by train, will this be a problem?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 2 Greek Islands (small)
- 3 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 6 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 7 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 10 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 13 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 14 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 15 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 16 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 17 Help required with Itinerary
- 18 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 19 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 22 Campervan in Croatia
- 23 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 24 Cell Phone Question
- 25 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?