Me and my boyfriend are planning on going through Budapest, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin this summer. I wanted to know good places to stop between the cities and places in the cities themselves to go and how long you think it would take?
We don't have a set timetable for how long we will be away so things are flexible but not trying to get too crazy with the length of the trip. I heard Bratislava is a good place to go too since it's a short train ride away from Vienna. And I've heard of many more great cities but there are so many I need help deciding on a couple extra. We are in our early/mid 20's and want to get the best of each city, get a feel for the culture, but also go out and have fun. All advice is appreciated!
Also we are coming from a previous trip so we will have our large luggage with us. We want to go by train, will this be a problem?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 2 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 3 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Germany train help!
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 8 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 9 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 10 Meteora for older folk
- 11 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 12 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 13 Train help for Prague
- 14 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 15 Athens
- 16 We're here!
- 17 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 20 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Budapest & Prague
- 23 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 24 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 25 Paris day trips August