Me and my boyfriend are planning on going through Budapest, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin this summer. I wanted to know good places to stop between the cities and places in the cities themselves to go and how long you think it would take?
We don't have a set timetable for how long we will be away so things are flexible but not trying to get too crazy with the length of the trip. I heard Bratislava is a good place to go too since it's a short train ride away from Vienna. And I've heard of many more great cities but there are so many I need help deciding on a couple extra. We are in our early/mid 20's and want to get the best of each city, get a feel for the culture, but also go out and have fun. All advice is appreciated!
Also we are coming from a previous trip so we will have our large luggage with us. We want to go by train, will this be a problem?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 2 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 3 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 4 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 7 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 8 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 9 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 10 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 11 Maximizing Norway time
- 12 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 13 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 14 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 15 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 16 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 17 Hiking in Switzerland
- 18 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 19 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 20 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 21 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 22 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 23 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy