Me and my boyfriend are planning on going through Budapest, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin this summer. I wanted to know good places to stop between the cities and places in the cities themselves to go and how long you think it would take?
We don't have a set timetable for how long we will be away so things are flexible but not trying to get too crazy with the length of the trip. I heard Bratislava is a good place to go too since it's a short train ride away from Vienna. And I've heard of many more great cities but there are so many I need help deciding on a couple extra. We are in our early/mid 20's and want to get the best of each city, get a feel for the culture, but also go out and have fun. All advice is appreciated!
Also we are coming from a previous trip so we will have our large luggage with us. We want to go by train, will this be a problem?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노∫＼「⊣ ＡＢＳ２３６.CｏM ⊣」＼∫슈퍼카지노
- 2 5분키노☛✗【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✗☚5분키노5분키노
- 3 생중계카지노노→æ／／[ ＡＢＳ２３６.CｏM ]／／æ←슈퍼카지노
- 4 윈라스베이거스☛✖【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✖☚윈라스베이거스윈라스베이거스
- 5 생중계카지노∫＼「⊣ ＡＢＳ２３６.CｏM ⊣」＼∫슈퍼카지노
- 6 와와카지노노→æ／／[ ＡＢＳ２３６.CｏM ]／／æ←슈퍼카지노
- 7 와와카지노∫＼「⊣ ＡＢＳ２３６.CｏM ⊣」＼∫슈퍼카지노
- 8 경륜분석☛✕【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✕☚경륜분석경륜분석
- 9 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 10 Perugia
- 11 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 12 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 13 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 14 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 15 Areas in Milan
- 16 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 17 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 18 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 19 Ireland itinerary help please
- 20 No Periods in British Written English!
- 21 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 22 CDG much improved
- 23 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 24 St Denis Cathedral
- 25 A few days in Naples - what a great city