My wife and myself have been going back and forth on how to do this trip. The following itinerary would have us renting a car when we leave Budapest and returning the car to Budapest at the end of the trip. It saves us $430 to fly into and out of Budapest as opposed to flying into Budapest and out of Prague. We have 10 days excluding our arrival day and our departure day. I am going to research this, but I wanted some feedback on how easy it would be to find lodging in Vienna and Prague with parking. I would define us as superficial travelers and do not stay in a place as long as others on the travel sites.
Arrv Budapest 3 nights
Road trip starts –
See three towns along the Danube bend
Next stop Melk in Austria
Next stop Vienna
Cesky Krumlov (Czech republic)
Then back to Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 2 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 3 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 4 Croatia with trips to Mostar & Bay of Kotar
- 5 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 6 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 7 Transportation Question Italy
- 8 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 9 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 10 Cinqueterre
- 11 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 12 London Restaurants
- 13 Train tickets in Italy?
- 14 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 15 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 16 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 17 Corsica
- 18 17 days in England
- 19 VENICE
- 20 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 21 London best location
- 22 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 23 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 24 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 25 An Introduction to French Wines...