My wife and myself have been going back and forth on how to do this trip. The following itinerary would have us renting a car when we leave Budapest and returning the car to Budapest at the end of the trip. It saves us $430 to fly into and out of Budapest as opposed to flying into Budapest and out of Prague. We have 10 days excluding our arrival day and our departure day. I am going to research this, but I wanted some feedback on how easy it would be to find lodging in Vienna and Prague with parking. I would define us as superficial travelers and do not stay in a place as long as others on the travel sites.
Arrv Budapest 3 nights
Road trip starts –
See three towns along the Danube bend
Next stop Melk in Austria
Next stop Vienna
Cesky Krumlov (Czech republic)
Then back to Budapest
Budapest Vienna Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 4 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 5 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 6 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 7 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 8 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 9 The east coast of Italy
- 10 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 11 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 12 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 13 Bella to Rome
- 14 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 15 Ireland or Scotland
- 16 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 17 Need help with destinations east of Stockholm
- 18 Two Month Europe Trip
- 19 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 20 First Trip to Europe
- 21 Anyone used otel.com - is it reputable
- 22 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 23 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 24 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 25 Bologna - 5 days too much?