My wife and myself have been going back and forth on how to do this trip. The following itinerary would have us renting a car when we leave Budapest and returning the car to Budapest at the end of the trip. It saves us $430 to fly into and out of Budapest as opposed to flying into Budapest and out of Prague. We have 10 days excluding our arrival day and our departure day. I am going to research this, but I wanted some feedback on how easy it would be to find lodging in Vienna and Prague with parking. I would define us as superficial travelers and do not stay in a place as long as others on the travel sites.
Arrv Budapest 3 nights
Road trip starts –
See three towns along the Danube bend
Next stop Melk in Austria
Next stop Vienna
Cesky Krumlov (Czech republic)
Then back to Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What one thing in Paris?
- 2 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 3 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 4 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 5 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 6 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 7 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 8 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 9 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 10 penis enlargement cream+27764457572 USA/UK/FLORIDA/DUBAI/BRASIL/UAE
- 11 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 12 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 13 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 14 Paris Under Seige...
- 15 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 16 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 17 Global Travel Warning...
- 18 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 19 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 20 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 21 Beaches via Public Transportation
- 22 Turkey Gulet Cruises
- 23 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 24 6 days in Portugal in December
- 25 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris