My wife and myself have been going back and forth on how to do this trip. The following itinerary would have us renting a car when we leave Budapest and returning the car to Budapest at the end of the trip. It saves us $430 to fly into and out of Budapest as opposed to flying into Budapest and out of Prague. We have 10 days excluding our arrival day and our departure day. I am going to research this, but I wanted some feedback on how easy it would be to find lodging in Vienna and Prague with parking. I would define us as superficial travelers and do not stay in a place as long as others on the travel sites.
Arrv Budapest 3 nights
Road trip starts –
See three towns along the Danube bend
Next stop Melk in Austria
Next stop Vienna
Cesky Krumlov (Czech republic)
Then back to Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 2 온라인배팅┏开】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【开┓온라인배팅
- 3 Where are the ALERT buttons for unreadable Asian-language messages?
- 4 인터넷배팅┏非】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【非┓인터넷배팅
- 5 라이브배팅┏际】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【际┓라이브배팅
- 6 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 7 라이브배팅┏际】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【际┓라이브배팅
- 8 인터넷바둑이┏下】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【下┓인터넷바둑이
- 9 온라인바둑이┏过】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【过┓온라인바둑이
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 Walking itinerary in England?
- 12 지존게임┏送】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【送┓지존게임
- 13 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 14 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 15 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 16 Killarney
- 17 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 18 Ireland itinerary help please
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 22 Rome-Itinerary
- 23 Italy bus or train
- 24 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 25 Paperwork to Marry in Italy