Does anyone have a complete list of Budapest travel recommendations especially for a 3-4 day trip. We were in Budapest recently, and highly enjoyed the city --- The Paris of the East. However, it seems there are not many online or blog reports on Budapest that cover beyond the basic attractions. Does anyone have any suggestions? Our guide to 72 hours in Budapest - http://bigandsmalltravel.com/2016/03/02/72-hours-in-budapest-hungary/
Also, has anyone ever seen a site that lists and compares all the baths of Budapest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 2 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 3 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 4 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 5 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 6 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 7 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 8 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 9 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 10 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 11 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 12 Hiking in Switzerland
- 13 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 16 CASH OR CARD?
- 17 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 18 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 19 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 20 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 21 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 22 2 days in Lugano area
- 23 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 24 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 25 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
Budapest Travel Tips? Baths in Budapest?