Does anyone have a complete list of Budapest travel recommendations especially for a 3-4 day trip. We were in Budapest recently, and highly enjoyed the city --- The Paris of the East. However, it seems there are not many online or blog reports on Budapest that cover beyond the basic attractions. Does anyone have any suggestions? Our guide to 72 hours in Budapest - http://bigandsmalltravel.com/2016/03/02/72-hours-in-budapest-hungary/
Also, has anyone ever seen a site that lists and compares all the baths of Budapest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 2 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 3 Germany train help!
- 4 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 5 Sicily
- 6 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 driving from prague to salzburg
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 11 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 12 Versailles
- 13 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 14 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 18 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 19 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 20 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 23 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 24 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 25 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
Budapest Travel Tips? Baths in Budapest?