Does anyone have a complete list of Budapest travel recommendations especially for a 3-4 day trip. We were in Budapest recently, and highly enjoyed the city --- The Paris of the East. However, it seems there are not many online or blog reports on Budapest that cover beyond the basic attractions. Does anyone have any suggestions? Our guide to 72 hours in Budapest - http://bigandsmalltravel.com/2016/03/02/72-hours-in-budapest-hungary/
Also, has anyone ever seen a site that lists and compares all the baths of Budapest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 2 8 Hours in Rome
- 3 Athens International airport
- 4 Corsica
- 5 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 6 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 7 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 8 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 9 Greece itinerary--reasonable?
- 10 Cornwall UK
- 11 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 12 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 13 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 14 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 15 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 16 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 17 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 18 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 19 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 20 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 21 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 22 6 days in Croatia
- 23 Train tickets in Italy?
- 24 Getting around Lisbon
- 25 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
Budapest Travel Tips? Baths in Budapest?