Does anyone have a complete list of Budapest travel recommendations especially for a 3-4 day trip. We were in Budapest recently, and highly enjoyed the city --- The Paris of the East. However, it seems there are not many online or blog reports on Budapest that cover beyond the basic attractions. Does anyone have any suggestions? Our guide to 72 hours in Budapest - http://bigandsmalltravel.com/2016/03/02/72-hours-in-budapest-hungary/
Also, has anyone ever seen a site that lists and compares all the baths of Budapest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 4 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 5 If you had to choose one......
- 6 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 7 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 8 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 9 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 10 Sicily
- 11 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 12 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 13 car for four adults and four bikes
- 14 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 15 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 16 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 19 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 20 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 21 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 22 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 25 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
Budapest Travel Tips? Baths in Budapest?