Has anyone else spent 72 hours in Budapest? I was trying to compile the best list of attractions and stops for a visit in this beautiful city. I'd love to hear from some Budapest residents or perhaps even expert travelers of Hungary.
Our guide to Budapest in 72 hours - http://bigandsmalltravel.com/2016/03/02/72-hours-in-budapest-hungary/
I'd like to know if I am missing any key sites or attractions for an idea Budapest visit. Please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airline to Rome
- 2 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 3 Dublin Luggage storage
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 Croatia short sail trip
- 6 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 7 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 8 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 9 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 10 First Solo Adventure
- 11 Alitala
- 12 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 13 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 14 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 15 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 16 Low Cost Holidays Package
- 17 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 18 Which Hotel in Rome
- 19 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 20 First Solo Adventure
- 21 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 22 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 23 Georgia in 4 days
- 24 Where should I go with my family?
- 25 Tasting sherry in Jerez
Budapest Travel Report (72 Hours in this beautiful Capital)