Has anyone used the free walking trips in Budapest? I am wondering if a private guide with driver is necessary. And if so, what should I expect to pay?
My husband and I are active experienced travelers in our 70s
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia transportation question.
- 2 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 3 Biarritz family holiday
- 4 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 5 Cutback on Spain trip
- 6 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 9 getting to CDG
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 13 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 14 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 15 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 16 Ireland hotel questions
- 17 Ireland travel passport question
- 18 Bernina Express mid-March
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 21 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 22 A Month stay in Southern France
- 23 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 24 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 25 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion