Has anyone used the free walking trips in Budapest? I am wondering if a private guide with driver is necessary. And if so, what should I expect to pay?
My husband and I are active experienced travelers in our 70s
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Denis Cathedral
- 2 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 3 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 4 Paris cooking classes
- 5 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 6 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 7 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 8 First time in Bulgaria
- 9 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 10 Alps Drive
- 11 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 12 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 13 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 14 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 15 Praiano
- 16 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 17 No Periods in British Written English!
- 18 Help please
- 19 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 20 Andalucia itinerary help
- 21 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 22 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 23 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 24 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 25 Planning a Trip to Greece