My husband,3 year old son and i are flying into budapest and flying home from paris in mid-may. our itinerary is completely open right now. We arrive in Budapest on a friday and leave paris the following sunday (10 days)
A rough idea we have is to spend the first weekend in budapest and then fly nonstop to paris for the next week (ory or cdg because even though flights to bva are super cheap i hear that its too far out from paris - thoughts on that welcome as well).
how many days is good for budapest?
How many in paris?
How much more of France do you think we can see?
Must do's in Budapest?
Other ideas on getting from budapest to France?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 November in Rome
- 2 PARIS
- 3 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 4 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 5 Germany or Sweden
- 6 Trains in Italy
- 7 Whathello Paris
- 8 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 9 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 10 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 11 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 12 Rome -- The next time around
- 13 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 14 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 15 London vacation rental agency
- 16 Alitala
- 17 Transport for local Venice travel
- 18 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 19 Campania in June, July, September
- 20 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 21 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 22 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 23 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 24 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 25 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa