My husband,3 year old son and i are flying into budapest and flying home from paris in mid-may. our itinerary is completely open right now. We arrive in Budapest on a friday and leave paris the following sunday (10 days)
A rough idea we have is to spend the first weekend in budapest and then fly nonstop to paris for the next week (ory or cdg because even though flights to bva are super cheap i hear that its too far out from paris - thoughts on that welcome as well).
how many days is good for budapest?
How many in paris?
How much more of France do you think we can see?
Must do's in Budapest?
Other ideas on getting from budapest to France?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 2 Acropolis Athens
- 3 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 4 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 5 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 6 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 10 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 13 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 14 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 15 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 16 Trip Ideas
- 17 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 18 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 19 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 20 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 21 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 22 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 23 Spain in July
- 24 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 25 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb