My husband,3 year old son and i are flying into budapest and flying home from paris in mid-may. our itinerary is completely open right now. We arrive in Budapest on a friday and leave paris the following sunday (10 days)
A rough idea we have is to spend the first weekend in budapest and then fly nonstop to paris for the next week (ory or cdg because even though flights to bva are super cheap i hear that its too far out from paris - thoughts on that welcome as well).
how many days is good for budapest?
How many in paris?
How much more of France do you think we can see?
Must do's in Budapest?
Other ideas on getting from budapest to France?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 2 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 3 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 4 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 5 Barcelona cooking classes
- 6 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 7 Naples, Italy
- 8 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 9 Where to buy Saffron?
- 10 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 11 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 12 Hotel in Vienna
- 13 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 14 English Countryside
- 15 Killarney National Park--Finding a canoe
- 16 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 17 Ireland travel passport question
- 18 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 19 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 20 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 21 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 22 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 23 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 24 Engadine Valley help
- 25 Tuscany 6 nights