My husband,3 year old son and i are flying into budapest and flying home from paris in mid-may. our itinerary is completely open right now. We arrive in Budapest on a friday and leave paris the following sunday (10 days)
A rough idea we have is to spend the first weekend in budapest and then fly nonstop to paris for the next week (ory or cdg because even though flights to bva are super cheap i hear that its too far out from paris - thoughts on that welcome as well).
how many days is good for budapest?
How many in paris?
How much more of France do you think we can see?
Must do's in Budapest?
Other ideas on getting from budapest to France?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 2 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 3 Avoid Europcar!
- 4 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 5 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 6 Scotland - We're Here!
- 7 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 8 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 9 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 10 European Vacation 2017
- 11 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 12 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 13 Need help in completing trip details
- 14 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 15 Which area to stay in London
- 16 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 17 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 18 Madrid food advice needed
- 19 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 20 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 21 Split to Hvar
- 22 Paris for children
- 23 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 24 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 25 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild