My husband,3 year old son and i are flying into budapest and flying home from paris in mid-may. our itinerary is completely open right now. We arrive in Budapest on a friday and leave paris the following sunday (10 days)
A rough idea we have is to spend the first weekend in budapest and then fly nonstop to paris for the next week (ory or cdg because even though flights to bva are super cheap i hear that its too far out from paris - thoughts on that welcome as well).
how many days is good for budapest?
How many in paris?
How much more of France do you think we can see?
Must do's in Budapest?
Other ideas on getting from budapest to France?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 2 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 3 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 4 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 5 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 6 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 7 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 8 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 9 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 10 Appenzell in December?
- 11 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 12 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 13 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 14 Iceland in January/February
- 15 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 16 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 17 Switzerland
- 18 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 19 WWI Battlefields
- 20 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 21 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 22 Visiting Zurich
- 23 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 24 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 25 Paris to Bordeaux