We are traveling from Budapest to Ljubljana in September and are looking to make the trip overnight. It's my husband and I and our 2 year old. She has traveled all over the states with us and throughout Italy, so I'm not worried about her flexibility or ours.
When I look on the mav-start website (hungarian train site) to book a train the only offering is a day train. We are looking to maximize our time in both cities, therefore the night travel.
Any other night options between the cities?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노시스템＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷카지노주소、문카지노
- 2 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 3 Top Tapas Tascas
- 4 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 5 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 6 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 7 Iceland car rental agencies
- 8 Ludwig Castles
- 9 London with Teens Trip Report
- 10 Best Viking Sites
- 11 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 12 Ex-pats with young kids
- 13 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 14 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 15 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 16 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 17 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 18 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 21 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 22 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 23 Help on ancient history route
- 24 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 25 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?