We are traveling from Budapest to Ljubljana in September and are looking to make the trip overnight. It's my husband and I and our 2 year old. She has traveled all over the states with us and throughout Italy, so I'm not worried about her flexibility or ours.
When I look on the mav-start website (hungarian train site) to book a train the only offering is a day train. We are looking to maximize our time in both cities, therefore the night travel.
Any other night options between the cities?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 3 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 6 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 7 Spanish Medical Providers
- 8 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 9 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 10 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 11 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 12 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 13 Driving through Paris
- 14 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 15 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 16 San Sebastián
- 17 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 18 italy Cinque Terre
- 19 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 20 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 21 Can parking
- 22 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 23 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 24 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 25 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January