I will be traveling from Budapest Keleti to Krakow Glowny via overnight train on September 7. From review of bahh.de, raileurope.com and related, there is a direct connect departing at 19:58 and arriving at 6:24. I want to travel first class and have a shared sleeper compartment.
Rail Europe offers their ticket for $172US (including reservation). I know if I purchase ahead of time from the States that I’ll be paying a higher percentage and so forth.
Does anyone know what the price difference will be if purchased in person a day or two before in Budapest? Is it worth the chance? This is the only time allotted to travel given my schedule ( ei - I have to make that time).
Thank you all and please enlighten this new traveler.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 2 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 3 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 4 4 days itinerary for France
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 7 3 weeks in Spain
- 8 Rent a car in England
- 9 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 10 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 11 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 12 2017 Easter in Italy
- 13 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 14 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 15 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 16 Edinburgh to Skye
- 17 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 18 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 19 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 20 Croatia transportation question.
- 21 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 22 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 23 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 24 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 25 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151