I will be traveling from Budapest Keleti to Krakow Glowny via overnight train on September 7. From review of bahh.de, raileurope.com and related, there is a direct connect departing at 19:58 and arriving at 6:24. I want to travel first class and have a shared sleeper compartment.
Rail Europe offers their ticket for $172US (including reservation). I know if I purchase ahead of time from the States that I’ll be paying a higher percentage and so forth.
Does anyone know what the price difference will be if purchased in person a day or two before in Budapest? Is it worth the chance? This is the only time allotted to travel given my schedule ( ei - I have to make that time).
Thank you all and please enlighten this new traveler.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 2 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 3 Munich: New Museum Open Documenting Nazism's Rise...
- 4 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 5 Need to purchase British currency from US
- 6 Bruges for 1st time
- 7 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 8 Frankfurt airport--destination Alsace
- 9 One champagne tour in Reims
- 10 1st time European Experience- Ireland, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, or Other?
- 11 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 12 Private Guide for Rome tour ( by Van or limo)?
- 13 Getting to Büyük Mecidiye Cami
- 14 Zagreb to Pula and more
- 15 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 16 Help with Honeymoon trip Italy
- 17 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 18 Staying over visa expiration.
- 19 I have one extra day in my FIRST TIME EUROPE trip, where should I spend it?
- 20 Question about staying in the Museumplein are
- 21 My Trip to Spain blew up. Need Barcelona help
- 22 Help with 5-6 days in the Azores
- 23 Kerouac - please say the weather will clear up in Paris
- 24 Help, no email from Trenitalia with PNR number!
- 25 EuropeanDestinations