I will be traveling from Budapest Keleti to Krakow Glowny via overnight train on September 7. From review of bahh.de, raileurope.com and related, there is a direct connect departing at 19:58 and arriving at 6:24. I want to travel first class and have a shared sleeper compartment.
Rail Europe offers their ticket for $172US (including reservation). I know if I purchase ahead of time from the States that I’ll be paying a higher percentage and so forth.
Does anyone know what the price difference will be if purchased in person a day or two before in Budapest? Is it worth the chance? This is the only time allotted to travel given my schedule ( ei - I have to make that time).
Thank you all and please enlighten this new traveler.
Budapest to Krakow via overnight train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 2 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 3 Renting an apt.
- 4 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 5 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 6 I Have 7 Days for a Portugal DIY
- 7 Help me with this trip
- 8 February end Europe travel with Kids
- 9 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 10 Help Me Plan My Trip
- 11 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 12 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 13 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 14 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 15 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 16 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 17 Northern Italy Planner's Block -- Help!
- 18 Best london location to stay?
- 19 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 20 A guide to Madrid
- 21 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 22 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 23 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 24 VIGO, SPAIN
- 25 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area