I will be traveling from Budapest Keleti to Krakow Glowny via overnight train on September 7. From review of bahh.de, raileurope.com and related, there is a direct connect departing at 19:58 and arriving at 6:24. I want to travel first class and have a shared sleeper compartment.
Rail Europe offers their ticket for $172US (including reservation). I know if I purchase ahead of time from the States that I’ll be paying a higher percentage and so forth.
Does anyone know what the price difference will be if purchased in person a day or two before in Budapest? Is it worth the chance? This is the only time allotted to travel given my schedule ( ei - I have to make that time).
Thank you all and please enlighten this new traveler.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 2 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 3 Help with basic itinerary
- 4 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 5 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 6 Car rental help in Sicily
- 7 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 8 favorite app for converting US $$
- 9 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 10 One week in London with kids
- 11 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 12 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 13 Trip in September
- 14 help with europe itinary
- 15 Iceland with Young Kids
- 16 Switzerland
- 17 Wake Up Mods
- 18 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 19 One Day in Vienna
- 20 Escorted tours Norway
- 21 credit and debit cards
- 22 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 23 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 24 Charming areas to explore in London
- 25 Light weight small converter?