I will be traveling from Budapest Keleti to Krakow Glowny via overnight train on September 7. From review of bahh.de, raileurope.com and related, there is a direct connect departing at 19:58 and arriving at 6:24. I want to travel first class and have a shared sleeper compartment.
Rail Europe offers their ticket for $172US (including reservation). I know if I purchase ahead of time from the States that I’ll be paying a higher percentage and so forth.
Does anyone know what the price difference will be if purchased in person a day or two before in Budapest? Is it worth the chance? This is the only time allotted to travel given my schedule ( ei - I have to make that time).
Thank you all and please enlighten this new traveler.
Budapest to Krakow via overnight train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 2 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 3 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 4 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 5 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 6 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 7 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 8 Portugal Trip
- 9 Reputable Tours
- 10 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 11 Spain traffic tickets
- 12 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 13 Salzburg and day trips
- 14 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 15 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 16 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 17 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 18 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 19 Germany Questions
- 20 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 21 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 22 Museums in Berlin
- 23 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 24 All Set To Go!!
- 25 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...