I would like to spend 1-2 nights somewhere between Budapest and Krakow. Any suggestions?
Where, why, hotel/apartment recommendation, etc?
BTW...I'm driving a rental car. This is just one leg of our trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 2 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 3 Rental property in Berner Oberland?
- 4 Last minute London hotel recommendation needed
- 5 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 6 French Basque country
- 7 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 8 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 Three girls in Naples
- 10 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 11 driving loop in Normandy
- 12 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 13 Toledo, Spain
- 14 Night life for 20 somethings: Madrid vs. Barcelona
- 15 Copenhagen Dress Code
- 16 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 17 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 18 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 19 8 nights Geneva to Zurich itinerary ideas
- 20 Wurzberg parking outside of city
- 21 Swiss Bernese Regional Pass - Part way OK, then rest of way pay?
- 22 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 23 Reserving Trains During the Off-Season
- 24 Lovely naples
- 25 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)