I would like to spend 1-2 nights somewhere between Budapest and Krakow. Any suggestions?
Where, why, hotel/apartment recommendation, etc?
BTW...I'm driving a rental car. This is just one leg of our trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 URGENT HELP NEEDED: French Rivieria one day
- 2 Should I buy Trenitalia tickets ahead of time for my parents?
- 3 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 4 Ways to get from Prague to Frankfurt?
- 5 Stay in Florence or smaller hill town in Tuscany?
- 6 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 7 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 8 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 9 Switzerland for Christmas 2015
- 10 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 11 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 12 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 13 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 14 watching Comcast Xfinity on my computer in Sicily
- 15 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 16 Le Marche: Cartoceto, Fano...
- 17 Back from a great trip !!
- 18 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 19 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 20 Train/Subway Questions
- 21 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 22 How to get from any stop on BE to any place in France
- 23 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 24 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 25 2 weeks in France next May