I would like to spend 1-2 nights somewhere between Budapest and Krakow. Any suggestions?
Where, why, hotel/apartment recommendation, etc?
BTW...I'm driving a rental car. This is just one leg of our trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 2 SIM card
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 4 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 5 All of Spain or something else..?
- 6 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 7 Enjoying England for a year!
- 8 http://www.supplementadvise.com/optimum-garcinia-plus/
- 9 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 10 RENFE error message during payment
- 11 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 12 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 13 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 14 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 15 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 16 Greece Experts
- 17 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/invigor8-reviews/
- 18 Europe itinerary review
- 19 Food or Tapas tours in Madrid and/or Barcelona
- 20 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 21 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 22 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 23 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/