I would like to spend 1-2 nights somewhere between Budapest and Krakow. Any suggestions?
Where, why, hotel/apartment recommendation, etc?
BTW...I'm driving a rental car. This is just one leg of our trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cell plan ?
- 2 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 4 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 5 Best daypack ?
- 6 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 7 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 8 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 9 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 10 Best layover option
- 11 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 12 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 13 Iceland car rental agencies
- 14 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 15 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 18 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 19 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 20 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 21 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 22 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 23 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 24 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 25 Recommendations for trip to Cochem