I would like to spend 1-2 nights somewhere between Budapest and Krakow. Any suggestions?
Where, why, hotel/apartment recommendation, etc?
BTW...I'm driving a rental car. This is just one leg of our trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 2 Amsterdam Bruges London Paris - 11 nights?
- 3 Where to go
- 4 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 5 Munich/Prague or Brno for 10- 14 days
- 6 Scotland trip report
- 7 How best to travel from Florence to Sorrento
- 8 A few hours in Rotterdam
- 9 River cruises
- 10 German train transfer times
- 11 Seeing the Vatican in Rome
- 12 Paris GTG - October 21
- 13 Best places for Pinchos in Barcelona?
- 14 Paris in April
- 15 pick pockets in Rome
- 16 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 17 Rental apartment in Limassol Cyprus
- 18 Retiree health insurance gap coverage
- 19 Tour Guide recomendations
- 20 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 21 Belgium - Netherlands Itinerary - Need feedback
- 22 Looking for a cooking class in Sorrento
- 23 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 24 Madrid in 2 Days
- 25 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report