My husband and I are planning our first visit to Europe. We are in our late 20s. Our interests would be exploring the night life, and looking at beautiful places and getting a good "feel" of the city. We are not much into history,art and culture(though we wouldn't mind visiting a museum or two).
We had earlier planned Budapest-Vienna-Prague. But I wasn't too keen on Vienna-I would like to replace it with Berlin. I think it would be nice to visit a modern German city after Budapest and Prague.
Below is the tentative itenerary that I've been working on. Since this is our first trip to Europe, I'd love to have a few pointers on whether it is do-able and what we should change. Also any suggestions on the must visits?
Day 1: Arrive in Budapest (land at around 12 in the afternoon)
Day 2: Budapest
Day 3: Budapest. Catch the overnight train to Prague
Day 4: Prague
Day 5: Prague
Day 6: Prague
Day 7: Prague to Berlin morning train
Day 8: Berlin
Day 9: Berlin
Day 10: Depart from Berlin
Should I cut one day from Prague and add it to Berlin?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 2 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 3 Sim Card Options
- 4 Greek Islands (small)
- 5 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 6 38 Days in Paris
- 7 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 Day trip ideas
- 11 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 12 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 13 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 14 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 15 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 16 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 17 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 18 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 19 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 20 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 21 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 22 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 23 Things to do in Brussels
- 24 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 25 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?