My husband and I are planning our first visit to Europe. We are in our late 20s. Our interests would be exploring the night life, and looking at beautiful places and getting a good "feel" of the city. We are not much into history,art and culture(though we wouldn't mind visiting a museum or two).
We had earlier planned Budapest-Vienna-Prague. But I wasn't too keen on Vienna-I would like to replace it with Berlin. I think it would be nice to visit a modern German city after Budapest and Prague.
Below is the tentative itenerary that I've been working on. Since this is our first trip to Europe, I'd love to have a few pointers on whether it is do-able and what we should change. Also any suggestions on the must visits?
Day 1: Arrive in Budapest (land at around 12 in the afternoon)
Day 2: Budapest
Day 3: Budapest. Catch the overnight train to Prague
Day 4: Prague
Day 5: Prague
Day 6: Prague
Day 7: Prague to Berlin morning train
Day 8: Berlin
Day 9: Berlin
Day 10: Depart from Berlin
Should I cut one day from Prague and add it to Berlin?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 2 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 3 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 4 Interesting places to visit
- 5 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 6 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 7 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 8 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 9 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 10 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 11 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 12 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 13 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 14 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 15 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 16 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 Train help for Prague
- 19 Germany train help!
- 20 Acropolis Athens
- 21 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 22 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 23 Swiss Travel Pass
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years