I will be heading to Budapest at the end of September 2013 and plan to spend a few days in Budapest, Prague and Berlin. I can spend 3 days in 2 of the cities and 2 days in the last. Which of the cities listed do you think I can spend only 2 days in but get the most from it?
Budapest --> Prague --> Berlin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Como transportation questions
- 2 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 3 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 4 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 5 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 6 history museums or locations
- 7 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 8 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 9 Granada
- 10 caroline_venezia
- 11 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 12 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 13 5 Observations About Paris
- 14 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 15 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 16 Cylades Island Hopping
- 17 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 18 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 19 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 20 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 21 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 22 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 23 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 24 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 25 Good times in Munich, the city