I will be heading to Budapest at the end of September 2013 and plan to spend a few days in Budapest, Prague and Berlin. I can spend 3 days in 2 of the cities and 2 days in the last. Which of the cities listed do you think I can spend only 2 days in but get the most from it?
Budapest --> Prague --> Berlin
- 1 Eurostar Italy train to Florence fro Milan's Malpensa Airport
- 2 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 3 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 4 Flight check in at Swiss Train stations
- 5 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 6 En Route from Istanbul to Budepest
- 7 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 8 Norway experts needed.
- 9 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 10 Heathrow to Limehouse
- 11 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 12 Train from Munich to Vienna
- 13 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 14 Traveling solo through France and the UK
- 15 Munich Salzburg Vienna Prague
- 16 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 17 Trains in Italy
- 18 Should we stop in Basel on our way to Zurich.
- 19 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 20 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 21 help! any info on Villa Flamenco in Nerja?
- 22 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 23 Montepulciano faves
- 24 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 25 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days