Is it possible to book tickets online? I found a website that had what they called a performance at 13:00 every day for 23 euros. It said that tours took place at 10, 12, 13 etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train help for Prague
- 2 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 3 Germany train help!
- 4 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 7 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 8 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 9 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 10 Acorn TV
- 11 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 12 Versailles
- 13 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 14 Sicily
- 15 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 16 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 19 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 20 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 21 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 22 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 23 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 24 Petrol in Greece
- 25 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary