I will have a few extra days after a tour to visit either of these two cities. I have wanted to see both, but will only have the time and $ to do one this time around. Which would you pick and why; for a first timer? I will be traveling as a solo female if this would make a difference. All comments, pro and con, much appreciated. Thanks. Gailellen
Budapest or Prague
- 1 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 2 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 3 Spain with kids
- 4 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 5 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 6 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 7 Do and don't, eating in France
- 8 Places to visit from London
- 9 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 10 Meeting up at CDG
- 11 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 12 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 13 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 14 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 15 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 16 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 17 Paris Ticket t+
- 18 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 19 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 20 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 21 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 22 Getting the best our of Europe
- 23 best clubs in barcelona
- 24 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 25 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!