I will have a few extra days after a tour to visit either of these two cities. I have wanted to see both, but will only have the time and $ to do one this time around. Which would you pick and why; for a first timer? I will be traveling as a solo female if this would make a difference. All comments, pro and con, much appreciated. Thanks. Gailellen
Budapest or Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 2 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 3 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 4 Restaurants in Spain
- 5 big family in Ireland
- 6 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Touring Dover Castle
- 9 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 10 Ireland itinerary
- 11 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 14 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 15 Cell phones in Ireland
- 16 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 17 7 Nights in Paris
- 18 Santorini transportation
- 19 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 20 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 21 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 22 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 23 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 24 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 25 Madrid and London