I've just checked opera house shows for December (DECEMBER!!)
and i've found out that most of the tickets sold out! (One show was completly sold out).
Did anyone had same expirience before? Does it make sense?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 2 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 3 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 4 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 5 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 6 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 9 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 10 Berlin, Nice and London
- 11 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 12 Venice
- 13 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 14 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 15 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 16 charming cities in Spain
- 17 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 18 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 19 Day in Madrid
- 20 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 21 Le Marche Research Help
- 22 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 23 Rental car in Menton
- 24 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 25 Planning a trip to Florence, Italy