I've just checked opera house shows for December (DECEMBER!!)
and i've found out that most of the tickets sold out! (One show was completly sold out).
Did anyone had same expirience before? Does it make sense?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h Care 24x7
- 2 YAHOO@ Password Reset☎ CONTACT 1-800-982-8520 Tec*h SUPP0RT
- 3 Hotels in Turin
- 4 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 5 Help on ancient history route
- 6 3 days solo in London
- 7 Chania
- 8 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 9 Now to Madrid
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 12 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 13 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 14 Natural History Museum: Wildlife Photographer of the Year
- 15 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 16 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 17 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 18 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 19 Sicily: which coast?
- 20 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 21 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 22 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 23 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 24 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 25 Edinbrugh