Are the signs in the metro in English as well? if not what is the Hungarian work for transfer. What is the work for exit? We need to transfer stations and I want to be able to make that change and not wind up exiting the station by mistake
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Killarney
- 2 Italian car factory tours
- 3 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 4 Ireland
- 5 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 8 Prague itinerary advice
- 9 Self drive tour companies
- 10 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 11 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 12 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 13 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 14 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 15 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 16 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 17 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 18 10 day Italy
- 19 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 20 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 21 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 22 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 23 Planning a European Trip
- 24 France, UK and Ireland
- 25 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?