Are the signs in the metro in English as well? if not what is the Hungarian work for transfer. What is the work for exit? We need to transfer stations and I want to be able to make that change and not wind up exiting the station by mistake
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 4 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 5 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 6 Summer Travel order
- 7 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 8 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 9 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 10 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 11 Swiss Travel Pass
- 12 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 13 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 14 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 15 Another tipping question: concierges
- 16 24 hours in Zurich
- 17 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 18 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 19 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 20 Trip suggestion
- 21 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 22 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 23 Spain in July
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Dijon in December!