I just have 2 days in Budapest and i am not sure about my itinerary.
Day 1 was planning to take the tour from http://www.ohb.hu/programs/citytour/index.en.html
Jewish Budapest 10:00am to 1:00pm
Szentendre tour 2:00pm to 6:30pm
at 9:00 am see the St Stephen's Basilica
Grand city tour 10:00am to 2:30pm http://www.ohb.hu/programs/citytour/index.en.html
COMMUNIST WALK TOUR 3:30pm to 6:00pm http://www.triptobudapest.hu/
Train to Zurich at 7:10pm
I know its lots of tours but I think i will be able to cover more with tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 2 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 3 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 4 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 5 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 6 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 7 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 Help on ancient history route
- 10 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 11 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 12 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 13 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 14 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 15 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 16 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 17 Switzerland in October
- 18 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 19 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 20 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 21 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 22 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 23 Tuscany First Time
- 24 Iceland car rental agencies
- 25 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.