I just have 2 days in Budapest and i am not sure about my itinerary.
Day 1 was planning to take the tour from http://www.ohb.hu/programs/citytour/index.en.html
Jewish Budapest 10:00am to 1:00pm
Szentendre tour 2:00pm to 6:30pm
at 9:00 am see the St Stephen's Basilica
Grand city tour 10:00am to 2:30pm http://www.ohb.hu/programs/citytour/index.en.html
COMMUNIST WALK TOUR 3:30pm to 6:00pm http://www.triptobudapest.hu/
Train to Zurich at 7:10pm
I know its lots of tours but I think i will be able to cover more with tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 2 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 3 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 7 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 8 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 11 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 12 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 13 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 14 Trip Ideas
- 15 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 16 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 17 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 18 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 19 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 24 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 25 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay