I just have 2 days in Budapest and i am not sure about my itinerary.
Day 1 was planning to take the tour from http://www.ohb.hu/programs/citytour/index.en.html
Jewish Budapest 10:00am to 1:00pm
Szentendre tour 2:00pm to 6:30pm
at 9:00 am see the St Stephen's Basilica
Grand city tour 10:00am to 2:30pm http://www.ohb.hu/programs/citytour/index.en.html
COMMUNIST WALK TOUR 3:30pm to 6:00pm http://www.triptobudapest.hu/
Train to Zurich at 7:10pm
I know its lots of tours but I think i will be able to cover more with tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 2 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 5 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 6 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 7 What do after Bernia Express?
- 8 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 9 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 10 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 11 First time in London
- 12 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 13 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 14 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 15 Self drive tour companies
- 16 scotland
- 17 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Ischia
- 20 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 21 Barcelona
- 22 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 23 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 24 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 25 Italian Honeymoon Advice