I just have 2 days in Budapest and i am not sure about my itinerary.
Day 1 was planning to take the tour from http://www.ohb.hu/programs/citytour/index.en.html
Jewish Budapest 10:00am to 1:00pm
Szentendre tour 2:00pm to 6:30pm
at 9:00 am see the St Stephen's Basilica
Grand city tour 10:00am to 2:30pm http://www.ohb.hu/programs/citytour/index.en.html
COMMUNIST WALK TOUR 3:30pm to 6:00pm http://www.triptobudapest.hu/
Train to Zurich at 7:10pm
I know its lots of tours but I think i will be able to cover more with tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 체험 머니 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Thinking about the Fjords
- 3 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 6 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 7 Shorts in South of France?
- 8 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 9 barcelona neighborhood
- 10 Budapest language lessons
- 11 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 12 Alsace to Austria?
- 13 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 14 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 15 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 16 Private Guide in Lyon
- 17 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 18 Budapest Card
- 19 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 20 base for Andalucia
- 21 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 24 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 25 My bucket list first trip to Italy