I"m wanting to fly SFO to Budapest; then Ibiza to SFO. I will get from Budapest to Ibiza through a domestic flight
can you please help me figure out how much to pay for this multi-city flight from SFO-Budapest; Ibiza-SFO in end of August? Right now Expedia shows 1350 or something like this. should i wait ..do you think fares will drop or is this the best? i have no idea anymore with the atrocious flight prices to europe whether i should wait or not...the reports say europe is in trouble so great time to go but the flight prices - thanks to oil prices - don't reflect any of that. Please advise..anyone...ok no someone who knows these things..please advise..and what other sites to try booking from? I find Expedia has the best rates.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPPORT C*Are
- 2 AVG@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 3 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 4 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 5 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 6 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 7 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 8 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 9 Hiking in Switzerland
- 10 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 11 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 14 CASH OR CARD?
- 15 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 16 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 17 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 18 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 21 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 22 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 23 2 days in Lugano area
- 24 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 25 Need help planning trip after Paris
Budapest and Ibiza Multi-city flight tickets - please help