I"m wanting to fly SFO to Budapest; then Ibiza to SFO. I will get from Budapest to Ibiza through a domestic flight
can you please help me figure out how much to pay for this multi-city flight from SFO-Budapest; Ibiza-SFO in end of August? Right now Expedia shows 1350 or something like this. should i wait ..do you think fares will drop or is this the best? i have no idea anymore with the atrocious flight prices to europe whether i should wait or not...the reports say europe is in trouble so great time to go but the flight prices - thanks to oil prices - don't reflect any of that. Please advise..anyone...ok no someone who knows these things..please advise..and what other sites to try booking from? I find Expedia has the best rates.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 2 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Shorts in South of France?
- 5 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 6 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 7 Which Day?
- 8 barcelona neighborhood
- 9 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 10 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 11 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 12 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 13 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 14 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 15 Europe itinerary help!
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 18 Les Invalides Night Show
- 19 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 20 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 21 Best Greek Island
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 24 Corsica and Sardinia
- 25 3 weeks italy itinerary
Budapest and Ibiza Multi-city flight tickets - please help