I"m wanting to fly SFO to Budapest; then Ibiza to SFO. I will get from Budapest to Ibiza through a domestic flight
can you please help me figure out how much to pay for this multi-city flight from SFO-Budapest; Ibiza-SFO in end of August? Right now Expedia shows 1350 or something like this. should i wait ..do you think fares will drop or is this the best? i have no idea anymore with the atrocious flight prices to europe whether i should wait or not...the reports say europe is in trouble so great time to go but the flight prices - thanks to oil prices - don't reflect any of that. Please advise..anyone...ok no someone who knows these things..please advise..and what other sites to try booking from? I find Expedia has the best rates.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 2 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 3 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 4 Castle Stays in Wales
- 5 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 6 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 7 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 8 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 9 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 10 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 11 Can parking
- 12 italy Cinque Terre
- 13 San Sebastián
- 14 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 15 Zurich to Milan trip
- 16 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 17 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 18 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 19 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 20 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 21 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 22 Driving through Paris
- 23 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 24 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 25 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
Budapest and Ibiza Multi-city flight tickets - please help