I"m wanting to fly SFO to Budapest; then Ibiza to SFO. I will get from Budapest to Ibiza through a domestic flight
can you please help me figure out how much to pay for this multi-city flight from SFO-Budapest; Ibiza-SFO in end of August? Right now Expedia shows 1350 or something like this. should i wait ..do you think fares will drop or is this the best? i have no idea anymore with the atrocious flight prices to europe whether i should wait or not...the reports say europe is in trouble so great time to go but the flight prices - thanks to oil prices - don't reflect any of that. Please advise..anyone...ok no someone who knows these things..please advise..and what other sites to try booking from? I find Expedia has the best rates.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 2 Alps Drive
- 3 Praiano
- 4 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 5 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 8 Help please
- 9 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 10 Andalucia itinerary help
- 11 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 16 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 17 Perugia
- 18 Family vacation to europe
- 19 Paris cooking classes
- 20 Ronda Wine/biking
- 21 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 22 St Denis Cathedral
- 23 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 24 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 25 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
Budapest and Ibiza Multi-city flight tickets - please help