I will be flying from Holland to Budapest for 4 nights then heading to Croatia for 10 days then back to Holland. Trying to figure out if we should take a train or rent a car to go to Croatia. I found that I am able to rent in Hungary and drop off in Croatia. Also, wondering what is not to be missed in Budapest and Croatia. I would like to do a couple beach days in Croatia. Any information that on can give me that my guidebooks can't would be great...
budapest and croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 2 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 6 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 7 Local Tour in Provence?
- 8 10 Hours in Brussels
- 9 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 10 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 11 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 12 Hotel in Venice
- 13 What are the best places to see in England
- 14 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 15 Transportation in Barcelona
- 16 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 17 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 18 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 21 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 22 Day trip from London to Paris
- 23 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 24 Ste Remy France
- 25 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan