I will be flying from Holland to Budapest for 4 nights then heading to Croatia for 10 days then back to Holland. Trying to figure out if we should take a train or rent a car to go to Croatia. I found that I am able to rent in Hungary and drop off in Croatia. Also, wondering what is not to be missed in Budapest and Croatia. I would like to do a couple beach days in Croatia. Any information that on can give me that my guidebooks can't would be great...
budapest and croatia
View all Europe activity »
- 1 When to visit Provence updated info
- 2 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 3 Medieval Tallinn
- 4 Italian language schools
- 5 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 6 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 7 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 8 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 9 Itinerary Questions
- 10 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 11 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 12 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 13 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 14 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 15 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 16 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 17 Prague Main Train Station
- 18 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 19 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 20 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 21 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 Place to propose
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome