My cousins and I (4 women, mid 40s - early 50s) are going to Budapest. We're looking to visit another city nearby to complete our trip. We were considering Prague until we found out the train ride is 7 hours long. Vienna was also another option but all of us have been there already.
Can anyone suggest another city that is a train ride (around 2-3 hours? Max 5?) away? Hopefully a city of history and art and that is safe and nice to walk around. We're only planning to spend max 3 days in the other city (that's inclusive of travel time).
Or would you recommend flying to Prague on Czech Air?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 2 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 3 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 4 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 7 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 8 Scotland - We're Here!
- 9 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 10 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 11 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 12 European Vacation 2017
- 13 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 14 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 15 Need help in completing trip details
- 16 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 17 Which area to stay in London
- 18 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 19 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 20 Madrid food advice needed
- 21 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 22 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 23 Split to Hvar
- 24 Paris for children
- 25 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!