My cousins and I (4 women, mid 40s - early 50s) are going to Budapest. We're looking to visit another city nearby to complete our trip. We were considering Prague until we found out the train ride is 7 hours long. Vienna was also another option but all of us have been there already.
Can anyone suggest another city that is a train ride (around 2-3 hours? Max 5?) away? Hopefully a city of history and art and that is safe and nice to walk around. We're only planning to spend max 3 days in the other city (that's inclusive of travel time).
Or would you recommend flying to Prague on Czech Air?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Register Official Domain Name | Domains | Domain | EASY
- 2 Vacation in Great Britain
- 3 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 4 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 5 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 6 Escargots in Paris
- 7 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 8 Interesting places to visit
- 9 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 10 Acropolis Athens
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Trip Ideas
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 15 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 16 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 17 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 18 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 19 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 20 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 21 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 22 Info about Poland
- 23 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 24 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 25 Barcelona question