We are spending a night in Budapest and flying home the next morning. Flight leaves at 9:30 am. Assuming we need to stay near the airport to insure we are there early enough. Any suggestions for hotels?
Budapest - Airport Hotel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 wineries near Ronda
- 2 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 3 Mid 20's first time in Paris - where to stay?!
- 4 travel to western Europe from India
- 5 Fun, free language website
- 6 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 7 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 8 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 9 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 10 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 11 Stay away from EF Tours
- 12 I'm in a funk
- 13 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 14 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 15 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 16 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 17 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 18 Bike touring in France
- 19 Does this sound feasible?
- 20 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 21 Tour Group Operators
- 22 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 23 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 24 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 25 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube