We are spending a night in Budapest and flying home the next morning. Flight leaves at 9:30 am. Assuming we need to stay near the airport to insure we are there early enough. Any suggestions for hotels?
Budapest - Airport Hotel
- 1 What to Give to Host Family
- 2 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 3 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 4 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 5 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 6 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 7 Driving through Europe
- 8 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 9 Getting the best our of Europe
- 10 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 11 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 12 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 13 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 14 Palio Parking
- 15 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 16 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 17 Oxford to Rye
- 18 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 19 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?
- 20 Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)
- 21 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 22 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 23 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 24 italy itinerary for comments
- 25 Italy trains: how to prebook, please?